A new beginning for the Anthonys?

butwhatif?

Reaction score
I did some checking last night and heres a few changes that I've noticed.

1. No more T-shirt/ bracelet sales on Caylees site.
2. No more family emails listed on site
3. Anthony family emails addys now inactive
4. No more friend requests on Caylees MS

I see it as their new beginning and move in a better direction.
I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

I think it's a great move. I wish the media would follow suit and start reporting on the case rather than on the Anthony grandparents. Then maybe, finally, this insanity would end.

fantastic!! They are finally doing what they should have done since day 31.

I'm happy they have become enlightened :)

I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be criticism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

Bold by me:

Is that your subtle way of taking a swipe at those of us not in agreement with you?;)

I don't care what they do now. I still think it's too little, too late. And please don't give me any lines about giving them a second chance. I'll give them one when Caylee gets HER second chance at life.

Bold by me:

Is that your subtle way of taking a swipe at those of us not in agreement with you?;)

I don't care what they do now. I still think it's too little, too late. And please don't give me any lines about giving them a second chance. I'll give them one when Caylee gets HER second chance at life.

No swipes from me. I love my fellow sleuths and respect their right to form their own opinions :blowkiss: Not trying to sway anyone, or ask anyone to give them a second chance. Just trying to see where they are at right now. And it seems to be a turning point for them.

Bold by me:

;) Love it ..

The bracelets and t-shirts had been off the site for a few days too ..
Not just removed yesterday ..

I hope the Anthonys got closure with the memorial service and will now reclaim their private lives. There’s no need for them to make any media appearances of any kind.

Until the next document dump or scandalous revelation (a la Gil Cabot), if we're lucky we've seen the last of Baez, Conway, Luka, Baden-Kenny and the other satellites circling around Miss Casey, for a good long while. It’s time for Nancy Grace to move on from the daily coverage, and for Leonard Padilla to return to his bounty hunting.

As for Miss Casey, perhaps it’s best if she simply remains silently trapped in her little jail cell eating white bread sandwiches for the next year while her attorneys work on her defense and the state works on her prosecution.

By the time this case comes to trial, there may be no need for a change of venue. As long as Casey remains incarcerated, the public is going to forget all about her because the popular wisdom is that she’s exactly where she belongs.

Whats your take on it?
I'm glad for that...but wonder if there will be a new website to take its place. KWIM?

Whats your take on it?

You had me right there with you, dear, and then you added the second last line.:D

Despite that, I am hoping both the Anthonys and their lawyers will stay off the airwaves and concern themselves with the trial. It will be a great ordeal for them in many ways.

Whats your take on it?

I believe we will see some down time as they (the A's and Michelle Bart) are getting ready to start the new Caylee Marie Foundation website. MB states on her blog that when this new website is up she will post links to it.

The turning point will be when them get the chip off their shoulders- KC was the disruptive force in their "wonderful lives"- not the public- their hearts and their mouths are not in sinc.............Two lives are completely lost- a third one close-call-
I can only hope the rest get their lives back and can heal-
They have no control over KC-
Unfortunately- she does have control over them- but, it's totally destructive--

Whats your take on it?

While I may not have agreed with how some things were handled by the A's I have been supportive of them because they have been going through a horrific nightmare.

This could be a new beginning for everyone, not just the Anthony's. I truly hope everyone can find some healing through closure and the belief that Caylee is in a better place. While she has passed, she lives on through so many of us.

I'm not sure they are going out of the limelight. George had big emphasis on missing kids in his speech. I expect the family, especially him, to try and set up some foundation and try to make that his work.

I'm not sure they are going out of the limelight. George had big emphasis on missing kids in his speech. I expect the family, especially him, to try and set up some foundation and try to make that his work.

That has already been setup and Mallory and her mother are board members as well as Cindy, George, and Lee.

I believe we will see some down time as they (the A's and Michelle Bart) are getting ready to start the new Caylee Marie Foundation website. MB states on her blog that when this new website is up she will post links to it.

Gotta keep the $$$ coming in at any cost! :rolleyes:

they will move onto bigger and better things. they are starting a new foundation, after all. i think we are experiencing the calm before the storm.

I hope if George and Cindy are able to use their tragedy as a platform to help others that they are very successful in that endeavor and that it brings them some measure of peace. I think it would be a wonderful legacy for Caylee.

hmmmm,
We'll see how long it takes for the A's to get themselves involved in the Haleigh C disappearance. Not long, IMO

There ya go!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back