FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there information yet about the last confirmed, independent sighting of Haleigh? Not a family member, but friend, neighbor, teacher, bus driver? Besides the father and gf, who saw Haleigh last and what time was it?

At this point, I do feel that if the Gf did pass that polygraph, the authorities would say it so that the focus can go directly at finding this child.. I know they are focused on it, but the general public already has suspicions and in order to help, I feel they would tell that she passed.
Something isn't right..
I still would like to know if anyone seen this child other than the girlfriend past dark?

I would be more interested to see if the father passed the polygraph? He said on NG last night that he "passed with flying colors" as did the gf. Has it been confirmed that he passed?

The grandma stated that she was playing with the neighbors kids around 5 Monday afternoon,not sure if grandma was there or the neighbors told her that.

Is there information yet about the last confirmed, independent sighting of Haleigh? Not a family member, but friend, neighbor, teacher, bus driver? Besides the father and gf, who saw Haleigh last and what time was it?

I wonder the same thing. Could something have happened before dark, and the gf just wait so that she had the excuse of sleeping as to why she didn't know where she was?
I don't know, maybe its just me, but something isn't right.

Hold up! Can the g/f lift a cinder block? They're extremely heavy so I don't believe so! Now I have to go with a kidnapper unless the cinder block was so close to the back door she could push it (already on the ramp (?) or she had some help.

ETA!! I've been told by many these blocks are NOT that heavy so ignore this post please!

Wondering if cinder block was used at one time for propping door to move furniture in or out. Not saying left door propped but block having been used for something like that at one time.

I would be more interested to see if the father passed the polygraph? He said on NG last night that he "passed with flying colors" as did the gf. Has it been confirmed that he passed?

I haven't heard anyone say for sure. However, I think that they can verify he was at work, and the time he got home would be his normal time of arrival.

On thread 3 someone asked if you can see in the windows of a trailer standing outside. Thread closed so I am moving it here.

A mobile home is usually elevated above the foundation. It is tied down from the ground up and there are usually "blocks" underneath the trailer helping to hold it up. If someone stood outside the window and looked in they would eith have to be about 7 feet tall or be standing on something to look into the window directly, or live next door and look out from their window into the other window.

GF could have proped door open so she could get back in? lost key? Or she left it unlocked and went out, perp left it proped.

I am just really really suspicious of GF, it doesnt add up like GP Johnny said, how does a child go missing from the room gf was sleeping in while gf was in bathroom???

Excellent points made by all about the GF. What if she had a "friend" over at some time while the Dad was at work or she told someone she often left the children alone while they sleep. Then this person (maybe some pedophile in the making) gets to thinking about how to kidnap Haleigh.

Hold up! Can the g/f lift a cinder block? They're extremely heavy so I don't believe so! Now I have to go with a kidnapper unless the cinder block was so close to the back door she could push it while it was still on the ramp (?) or she had help!
Cinder blocks are not heavy. I can lift one.

Hold up! Can the g/f lift a cinder block? They're extremely heavy so I don't believe so! Now I have to go with a kidnapper unless the cinder block was so close to the back door she could push it while it was still on the ramp (?) or she had help!

Hmm, I don't know. I could easily lift one, and I'm pretty tiny (I'm about 106lbs and 5'7"). I saw pictures of her, on her Myspace, and I think that she could pretty easily lift one. But, I think it would've had to have been found close to the trailer (she probably couldn't carry it very far).

Has LE confirmed that the Dad passed the polygraph he had taken? I have only heard LE say that at this point, everyone in the world was suspect.

The grandma stated that she was playing with the neighbors kids around 5 Monday afternoon,not sure if grandma was there or the neighbors told her that.

Thank you. OK, so she apparently was alive and well after dad went to work, so he was probably truthful when he said he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop, took her home, then went to work. That helps a little.

I asked the same question. I have to assume it was the bus driver since we have heard nothing else.

The grandmother was going by hearsay, imo, that the next door neighbor's kids were outside playing on Monday. She didn't say that Hayleigh was out with them.

Yes, she could lift one. They are not that heavy, and if she was in any way desperate, then adrenaline would take over.
They are heavy, but with the way they are shaped, it would be easy..My 10 year old can carry one all the way across our lawn.

On thread 3 someone asked if you can see in the windows of a trailer standing outside. Thread closed so I am moving it here.

A mobile home is usually elevated above the foundation. It is tied down from the ground up and there are usually "blocks" underneath the trailer helping to hold it up. If someone stood outside the window and looked in they would eith have to be about 7 feet tall or be standing on something to look into the window directly, or live next door and look out from their window into the other window.

Great points! Someone easily could have grabbed block from below and then used as a prop. This community is inland. Has it been mapped out yet by a quick sleuther?

Also any word if a boat (even a rowboat) could be used in that body of water near the house that the dogs hit on last?

Note: LP is awesome for posting the REWARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong