FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Attack the posts, not the posters :D Everyone's opinions count.

WHAT?????
You're kidding, right????:rolleyes:

My one son was a bed wetter until age 8 ..
The other one potty trained and that was it ..
Neither were molested ..

Doctor's will tell you, it's an under-developed bladder quite often ..

My oldest son was a bed-wetter until he was about Haleigh's age. There wasn't any abuse, believe that.

I disagree completely. Even if she left the door open, that doesn't give anyone the right to come in and abduct the child. YOu can't blame her, she's a child herself. Would be no different if she were the babysister. The father most likely is blaming himself for not being there.

Still IMO this girl is in NO WAY involved.

There are baby sitters younger than her who make sure doors are locked, the kids were her responsibility that night until the father got home.
No one has the right to come in and abduct the child, that's obvious.
I think there will be more to this story than what we're hearing.
Don't be fooled by her youthful looks. She's 17 years old, another year or months and she'll be 18, an adult.

There are baby sitters younger than her who make sure doors are locked, the kids were her responsibility that night until the father got home.
Don't be fooled by her youthful looks. She's 17 years old, another year or months and she'll be 18, an adult.

I will have to agree to disagree MeoW333.

Warbuckle any way to see if Misty owned a van through MySpace?

Are friends contactable? Invite to Websleuths maybe?

Recovering-Lurker,
Thank you. I had stepped away and I get back and everyone is talking about a van, blanket, moving and crying...
Is there a link to these new developments? I hope LE is getting close to breaking this case! I am praying for little Haliegh!!

ElizaAvalon, thanks for posting the dates of his offenses. I'm bringing them here.

10/24/2001 - Assault Complaint
12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
12/12/2002 - ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
11/16/2004 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
12/19/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY
11/14/2007 - POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS

I was asking, thought maybe if something recent happened, maybe someone was trying to settle a beef. Guess not...

I have to sign-off. If I lived in Florida I would be searching for her. Where is Equasearch? KidFinders? We need a quicker response.

I fear it may be too late. I hope they catch the person that did this.

warbuckle - definitely not ignoring you. I did look at one of the myspace links you provided and it was private. Can you please post the sister's again? Think I missed that one. tia!

Recovering-Lurker,
Thank you. I had stepped away and I get back and everyone is talking about a van, blanket, moving and crying...
Is there a link to these new developments? I hope LE is getting close to breaking this case! I am praying for little Haliegh!!

Me and you both! Whats with the van? Is there truth to that she had a van and they stole the van to?

I think its great that GA is with this guy but i sure hope that CA stays away and minds her own.

I have to sign-off. If I lived in Florida I would be searching for her. Where is Equasearch? KidFinders? We need a quicker response.

TES is there.
KFN is there, too...worthless as they are.

Recovering-Lurker,

Another poster posted this link. That is what I have been following. I believe it is written by a reporter at the house.

http://twitter.com/GSReporters

I don't fault anyone because a door is not locked at night. I rarely lock my doors and haven't for the 30 years I've lived here. I am not fooled by her youthful looks, but my gut feeling(which is usually spot on) says it was a predator pedophile.

I haven't heard anything on KidFinders, other then they are there. Equusearch is out searching on horseback today.

I believe there are 200 TES members there. And KidFinders? Why bother? They are there though of course.

I wouldnt read too much into the bed wetting either. Come on, she was only 5 years old. What I am impressed with though, is a 17 year old with enough sense to NOT cover up the child with that blanket and get a clean one to cover her with!

KidFinders? Dennis Milstead is a felon for impersonating a police officer, showing a fake badge and stalking a woman. They are in no way a legitimate group like TES.

Not sure if it has been posted or not, but I was curious if she (the gf .....mc) had family in the area of the trailer where haleigh went missing from....

I looked up for any people with the same last name as the 17 yr old gf, and there is one on the next street over, , maybe the 17 yr old gf was over there at a relatives house? I found the person with the same last name at 116 Tyler Street Satsuma

Sort of off topic, but what is wrong with KidFinders? I don't know much about them, but a lot of people seem to not like them. Why is that?

TIA.

Continue here please.

Attack the posts, not the posters :D Everyone's opinions count.

thyenta4-emoticon-0021.gif
Giving myself a little break .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members