Identified! FL - Thonotosassa, BlkMale HC1359, 26-38, found burned, Jan'09

tamar

Reaction score
The age is off, height by 2", but the circumstances and the reconstruction (e.g. the way Aaron holds his mouth closed for a portrait is indicative of a severe overbite) are enough to warrant consideration:

NAMPN-- Aaron Lamar Turner : http://www.nampn.org/cases/turner_aaron.html

Missing Since: October 30, 2008 from Coatesville, Chester County, Pennsylvania
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: n/a
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 220 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoo of the "A" on one hand, tattoo of the
letter "T" on the other.
Clothing: blue jeans, black Converse sneakers, possibly a red & white hooded
sweatshirt.
AKA: "Head"

Details of Disappearance
Aaron was last seen by his mother at about 3pm on October 3, 2008 at their home. He was leaving to go to the Community, Youth & Women's Alliance in the 400 block of East Lincoln Highway to report for his community service assignment. His family and friends have not heard from him since. Beginning on December 15, 2008, based on reports that someone may have harmed Aaron, city and county detectives, along with a cadaver dog from the Dauphin County Sheriff's office, searched the Lanchester Landfill in Lancaster County, where trash from Coatesville is dumped. No sign of Aaron was found. Some people have told Aaron's mother that he may have been harmed because he owed somebody money.

Doenetwork Hot Case 1359 : Unidentified Black Male http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1359.html

The victim was discovered on January 14, 2009 in Thonotosassa, Hillsborough County, Florida
Estimated Date of Death: Days
State of Remains: Charred/Burned

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 26-38 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'8" (anthropologist estimates).
Distinguishing Characteristics: Possible Caribbean ancestry; estimated shoe size 5.5 - 6.5 medium to wide (D or E).
DNA: Sample available - not yet submitted
Dentals: Available; unique dentition.
Fingerprints age: Not Available

Attachments

• turner_aaron1.jpg
    turner_aaron1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 60
  • turner_aaron2.jpg
    turner_aaron2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 58
  • hotcase1359.jpg
    hotcase1359.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 63
wow - that is a great side by side comparison. you should definitely submit this! good work!

I sent an email to Pete Bihorel, the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner and he replied:

thank you for the e-mail. Would you happen to have a name or phonenumber for the Sheriff Office or police department handling this missingpersons case? I would like to pursue this and see if they have a dentalrecord. We also submitted specimen to the FBIs' CODIS program.

I gave him the info, so we'll see...

https://identifyus.org/cases/3070

NAMUS profile, Aaron Turner ruled out.

States that there was a small charred piece of leather jacket recovered as well as charred blue jeans. All of his teeth were natural, with only one missing in the bottom back.
Comments on teeth: #32 has moved into the #31 space, Class 2 molar relationship, posterior edge to edge occlusion. Significant anterior open bite. Teeth #'s 8 and 9 buccal overlap to teeth #'s 7 and 10.

There are also dental xrays and a clay reconstruction posted on NAMUS.

http://charleyproject.org/cases/b/baker_garrison.html

This man caught my attention. from 2001.
Garrison Duane Baker.
Although we can't see his teeth, he had the nickname "Gate Mouth". I assume that indicates there is something different about his teeth.
He is missing since 1/9/2001 from Chattanooga TN. he was 30, which in 2009, would have been at the high end of the age estimate. He was 5'9, just outside the estimate.
He was balding, but the Does hair is not known.
He was not reported for a year and a half after leaving his grandmother's house. Apparently his family all thought he had been reported by someone else.
he was transient and involved in drugs.
his family believes he is dead and they are seeking answers from a friend of his incarcerated after 2001, (doesn't say exactly when.)

Other link removed, as the dentals don't come close on better inspection.

Garrison Baker next to our doe:

baker_garrison.jpg
hotcase1359.jpg

ETA: I don't think they look like each other much, especially between the nose and upper lip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back