FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just sitting here thinking about this whole thing. I'm leaning to the side of an abduction but I put myself in the frame of mind that the GF had something to do with it because of her inconsistencies and interviews gone bad just to see if I get any gut reaction to it. What I did get was a very scary thought. If I were the GF, I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking that I had something to do with it for the following reasons:

!. I'm a crazy sleeper and I don't wake up completely for at least 10 minutes. I talk to people as if I'm still dreaming and I don't recognize any faces and I panic. It takes me quite awhile to get my bearings, especially if I wake up startled. It's quite the scene. lol I also don't remember things I say or do but my bf loves to tell me. lol

2. I get extremely nervous talking to people in a crisis situation, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like on t.v. I know for a fact that my face would be beet red, I'd be shaking like a leaf. I stutter and slur my speach when I'm nervous and I have the wandering eye thing when I think about things. All signs of lying, but in my case, that's just how I am.

For those reasons, I just can't fault the GF too much. Not yet. I'm gonna have to wait and see. I also know I can be way off. MOO

oh fine! go making sense and ruining my supersleuthing moment, lol

Lol! RIght?!?

No, I am trying to find out more. I just think it's creepy, is all.

And good point about LE worrying about missing SO - my only legit response is that perhaps they are so busy looking at the Top 44 or something to maybe overlook it. Or maybe he was staying with Kim until he took Haleigh and then left and she just isn't saying anything but he isn't there anymore for LE to interview. I'm just guesstimating though.

((speechless))

Don't miss the early comment from 13 y/o Devin, not to be confused with 13 y/o Blinky.

Nov 26 2008 2:24 PM

f you josh he is going to hang out with me first fageet he is my cuz to and im his favorite rite chad

Chad just got out for sexual assault of a minor under the age of 12, gender not specified. And the family members are allowing private communication? Guess they are operating under the pedophiles don't molest family members theory? OK.

PS- Kimbo is in Jacksonville, so I don't think that one is a match.

impatientredhead said:
I know this from the Caylee threads. The testing they have done with a piece of a sheet that was under a body that was dead less than 2 hours. They would leave the cloth somewhere for as little as ten minutes. The dogs found with like 98% accuracy the first month, and 96% accuracy 6 months later.

Yes and if you go back and check it was kiki who posted that... lol. You aren't understanding my question. I am not questioning whether they can pick up scent in as little as 10 (or as few as 2 mins, I researched so know this). I am questioning whether they can distinguish--or ALERT EXCLUSIVELY ON--a scent from eg 2 hours, vs 4 hours, prior. JMO

:parrot:

OTR GRETA is doing her section of the show now on Haleigh........then dp and giggly gf engaged again.........

Don't miss the early comment from 13 y/o Devin, not to be confused with 13 y/o Blinky.

Nov 26 2008 2:24 PM

f you josh he is going to hang out with me first fageet he is my cuz to and im his favorite rite chad

Chad just got out for sexual assault of a minor under the age of 12, gender not specified. And the family members are allowing private communication? Guess they are operating under the pedophiles don't molest family members theory? OK.

Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth a little. Even if this SO isn't related to Haleigh's situation, I hope whoever is responsible for watching over him (probation officer?) looks into this.

Lol! RIght?!?

No, I am trying to find out more. I just think it's creepy, is all.

And good point about LE worrying about missing SO - my only legit response is that perhaps they are so busy looking at the Top 44 or something to maybe overlook it. Or maybe he was staying with Kim until he took Haleigh and then left and she just isn't saying anything but he isn't there anymore for LE to interview. I'm just guesstimating though.

just like whatshisname that took jessica lunsford.

i say keep guesstimating till we find the sucker! the other poster was right. either way...he's still a missing sex offender!

I think Le contacted agency to see if any recent sex offenders was unaccountable for.

btw, the 13-year-old friend is in Chad's pictures with a baby girl and it says "lil bro and niece" in the comments

Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth a little. Even if this SO isn't related to Haleigh's situation, I hope whoever is responsible for watching over him (probation officer?) looks into this.
doesnt anyone monitor this stuff?? and what about the boy's parents? they just let him make friends like this on the web?? geez

just like whatshisname that took jessica lunsford.

i say keep guesstimating till we find the sucker! the other poster was right. either way...he's still a missing sex offender!

Couey, and Duncan was missing too for awhile, remember?

I don't know FL geography but in defense of... wrong geography, Misty Croslin's myspace says she lives in Daytona Beach.

Goodnight all, bedtime for my little sweetheart (and mommy). We are both praying...

:praying:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members