FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. Also everyone will respect one anothers opinion. There will be NO name calling of anyone involved in this case. NO one has been ruled out but we will not allow the family to be attacked because they are victims of a missing precious little girl until proven otherwise. Also PLEASE START PUTTING YOUR MEDIA LINKS ON THE MEDIA THREAD.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
WindChime

Did anyone read the petition to the court by Bio-mom for consideration of regaining custody? It is on the medial link at this post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3308276&postcount=82

You have to read through the initial petition for custody made by the father. Mother never showed or responded. Then she files her own petition. It’s very interesting. The Bio mother has made a lot of allegations. I would love to know the status of that petition since it was written in Jan 2006 and the father still had the children. Still pending, although I can’t see why after two years, dropped or tossed for lack of substantiated claims.
I am not familiar with Florida law but I would think that by now that petition would have come up in the docket. Two years is a long time for something not having been done. In my state if you file an emergency petition you have to also file a petition for permanent custody at the same time and you get moved to the head of the line as far as time slot. The attorney who filed that would have had to have documentation to give to the judge to back up all of the claims or at least he should have at the time of the hearing.

This also may explain why CFS may have been to the home. Bio mother made have made some complaint statements to them also.

EDIT-Additional Inforation
Went back and found this post which has all of the docket info on this case. Appears to be still pending. A lot of cancellations and re-scheduling

see post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3305644&postcount=10

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on that train schedule to see what time a train would possibly run thru there?

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on that train schedule to see what time a train would possibly run thru there?

Try the Palaka Amtrack Station. Tracks run to it. It's off of Rt 17/100 or Reid St. sorry can't tell the name of the town. I followed the tracks on google maps.

Try the Palaka Amtrack Station. Tracks run to it. It's off of Rt 17/100 or Reid St. sorry can't tell the name of the town. I followed the tracks on google maps.

Thank you! I am looking at the AMtrak schedules right now, and it would be virtually impossible to know, unless you lived in Satsuma, what time the trains run thru there in the middle of the night. Looks like they are fairly regular, though.

Thank you! I am looking at the AMtrak schedules right now, and it would be virtually impossible to know, unless you lived in Satsuma, what time the trains run thru there in the middle of the night. Looks like they are fairly regular, though.

The Florida East Coast Railroad also runs freight trains through those tracks on a regular basis.

Two services actually stop in Palatka (nearest station to Haleigh’s home) but all three other services travel this rail route. It was take a lot of figuring to find out what time the trains to and from all these other cities would come through this area. This is just amtrak passenger service, there are freight lines as well and I have no idea how to obtain that information.

http://www.cwrr.com/Amtrak/e_fl_s.html

As close to impossible as it is to keep up with every post, I have tried my best, but I may have missed this information that I heard on the Today Show this morning........I had no clue that Haleigh has a very prominent birthmark on her little cheek! Has this come up and I missed it somehow?!

It may not be an issue in this case, but I wish the courts would reconsider some of the child support orders they issue. There would probably be fewer abductions/murders in this country by the non-custodial parent if their child support orders were more reasonable. There certainly is no excusing abduction or murder, but taking $323/mo. from someone making only $949 doesn't leave very much for living expenses. This isn't even close to the worst example I've heard.

As close to impossible as it is to keep up with every post, I have tried my best, but I may have missed this information that I heard on the Today Show this morning........I had no clue that Haleigh has a very prominent birthmark on her little cheek! Has this come up and I missed it somehow?!

I had not seen it mentioned either RiverRat. I saw it in her school picture but since it wasn't mentioned I thought that maybe it was just an artifact on the picture itself.

Then last night I saw other pictures of her on NG, and saw it clearly. It appears to be a cafe au lait color.

Omg Wow just wow ,just got done reading through those court docs.
Those poor children.:furious:

I had not seen it mentioned either RiverRat. I saw it in her school picture but since it wasn't mentioned I thought that maybe it was just an artifact on the picture itself.

Then last night I saw other pictures of her on NG, and saw it clearly. It appears to be a cafe au lait color.

From what I read about Turners, moles and birthmarks are prevalent in children who suffer from this.

Thank You! There is not a link, but they had several new pictures of Haleigh and the birthmark definitely stands out - enough for the family to mention it in their descriptions of her, but like I said, it was the first I had heard of it.

I also caught the "Grave Digger" truck and really wish that the owner had the tact to move it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth