FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. Also everyone will respect one anothers opinion. There will be NO name calling of anyone involved in this case. NO one has been ruled out but we will not allow the family to be attacked because they are victims of a missing precious little girl until proven otherwise. Also PLEASE START PUTTING YOUR MEDIA LINKS ON THE MEDIA THREAD.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
WindChime

Bringing this over from the last thread:

What is a stray dog charge? Not having a dog leashed or turning one loose in the country or what? I am lost, the rest of grandpa's rap sheet, I understand.

ETA: Scuse me, stray animal charge.

In my county you are charged with a stray animal charge if you are caught dumping one off somewhere intending on getting rid of it..

I don't think it's just an accusation when there are court records pointing these things out.

I think the fact that he called his childrens caregiver and supposedly his future wife a "dumb bitc!" was difficult to listen to. I couldnt imagine anyone I loved under ANY circumstances saying that to me. It makes some of us wonder if he is an abusive person in general, which, in turn, makes some of us wonder what else goes n in the home.

I shiver just thinking about children being raised in that type of environment

I was using the Putman Criminal Dockets to see what I could find.
Bio mom's dad has quite a rap sheet.
2004-08-03
KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS/CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/ATTENDING/ETC

2005-05-09
BATTERY/ ASSAULT

2006-02-14
STRAY ANIMAL

2006-06-05
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (2)

1994-01-12
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER AT NIGHT

1995-08-23
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON (2)

1997-02-09
DL SUSPENDED

Weeee!

Now...we are seeing what Bio mom's family is really about.

Dog/*advertiser censored* fighting would indicate he had dealings with some unsavory characters and has no respect for living beings, imo. Note the charge was for actually owning, running the facility, and participating!!

Poaching, Assault w/deadly weapon, plus other battery charges indicate some serious issues which I find very troubling.

Thanks for posting this, Lancelot!

(Do you have the link?)

Defendant CROSLIN, LINDSY K
2008-03-111LOCAL ORD CIT#08-1979 (02/25/08) PCSO/S COULLIETTE VEL
2008-03-111PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (WHITE PITTBULL)
2008-03-111$57.00 FINE DUE
03/27/2008 2008-03-112INCIDENT REPORT
2008-03-243$57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

SeriouslySearching said:
I disagree with what you are saying about the father here. His history is in the past (2002) and even if it still on his record...we do not know the circumstances of the charges or why he was not incarcerated for them. We do not know if he has any connection to drugs currently.

He is providing the children with a decent home, leaving them in the care of someone he felt was responsible, putting food on the table, and from all the photos I have seen of Haleigh...providing a happy childhood. The odds are and have been stacked against him since they were born, but he appears to have been actively working towards taking care of his kids.

He isn't a deadbeat father. I feel he is getting a bad rap for his past and the behavior when he found out she was missing. He might be a very good person underneath it all and very loving towards his children.

Dad was awarded custody essentially by default, possibly to avoid--or better yet, have awarded--child support. I won't waste everyone's time here delving again his extensive criminal or drug histories which speak for themselves. Dad left who he himself referred to as his "dumb b*tch" minor gf who needs to finish high school in charge of his children night after night because she was free babysitting, exploiting yet speaking demeaningly of her. And photos can be VERY misleading. (Notice no photos taken of children at time drugs were purchased, sold, or used.) If you believe any of this is a healthy environment for these or any other children, that's fine. I don't care to belabor the point. There is a child missing and afterall, it is JMO.
:blowkiss:
:parrot:

Swag, I know about both. My uncle, back in the day, raised/fought champion fighting dogs, this was La and I know that fighting dogs still goes on all over the south. Also, know about *advertiser censored* fights because too. Louisiana was one of the last states to ban *advertiser censored*/dog fighting.

You only have to listen to the 911 call. ***k this and that. He has 2 kids, rap sheet for numerous posession of drugs, an ex who claimed he beat her, a 17 year old girlfriend. In this custody case the kids are being used to prove a point. It appears that the childrens interests are not even taken into consideration. Like you said in your post above, this situation is almost like an accident waiting to happen. So true.

We have a 17 year old GIRL who is looking after 2 small children who arn't even hers, probably day after day whilst her "boyfriend" is at work. (What is this guy doing with a 17 year old anyway?) And why is this girl not even at college or work? anyway.. so misty was either sleeping or cleaning (which one is it) and 5 min before her boyfriend returns from work, finds haleigh has dissapeared. Why even wait the 5 min before calling the police?

My guess is she was fed up of looking after the children day after day (and probably didn't even have a choice in this either) and was either drunk or not even there when hayleigh was taken, hence why her story has changed. I think you have to look at all the paedos living the close vicinty, and I would imagine a very vunerable 17 year old girl in charge of 2 small children day after day. It seems like an easy target.

Has LE stated she has passed the lie detector test?

THANK U. We know that she was given one, altho she was more hesitant than dad in stating she had actually passed saying vaguely only that she can't discuss. THANK U 2 DotsEyes, for pointing out what should by now be obvious. JMO

I just have to say this...dog fighting is not limited to Hispanics, we have many many white boys here doing time for that exact offense.
Also, just having a pit bull is not really enough for speculation as to whether the mother was involved in fighting. He may have been a perfectly respectable animal that just got loose. I have pit bulls, not fighters. As do many other people.

Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
I was using the Putman Criminal Dockets to see what I could find.
Bio mom's dad has quite a rap sheet.
2004-08-03
KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS/CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/ATTENDING/ETC

2005-05-09
BATTERY/ ASSAULT

2006-02-14
STRAY ANIMAL

2006-06-05
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (2)

1994-01-12
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER AT NIGHT

1995-08-23
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON (2)

1997-02-09
DL SUSPENDED

Weeee!

Animal fights of any kind usually involve gambling. Maybe someone owed some money or something....I don't know, just throwing something out there.

Good find LL.

Dad was awarded custody essentially by default, possibly to avoid--or better yet, have awarded--child support. I won't waste everyone's time here delving again his extensive criminal or drug histories which speak for themselves. Dad left who he himself referred to as his "dumb b*tch" minor gf who needs to finish high school in charge of his children night after night because she was free babysitting, exploiting yet speaking demeaningly of her. And photos can be VERY misleading. (Notice no photos taken of children at time drugs were purchased, sold, or used.) If you believe any of this is a healthy environment for these or any other children, that's fine. I don't care to belabor the point. There is a child missing and afterall, it is JMO.

Very well said

Are we bringing our posts from the last thread over? TIA for advice.

I think some are confusing the rap sheets with all the rap sheets been posted over the last few days. What abuse has the father been charged with? I missed that report?

I am so sad that this baby hasn't been found yet!
I hope it isn't raining as hard there as it has been here today!

Does anyone think that this investigation will become a homicide investigation today?

I just have to say this...dog fighting is not limited to Hispanics, we have many many white boys here doing time for that exact offense.
Also, just having a pit bull is not really enough for speculation as to whether the mother was involved in fighting. He may have been a perfectly respectable animal that just got loose. I have pit bulls, not fighters. As do many other people.

I do too. :)

I said "*advertiser censored* fighting" is mostly a Hispanic sport - NOT dogs. Down here we have more "*advertiser censored* fighting" rings busted up than dog rings. Peeps down here keep PLENTY of pits but more for protection than fighting.

O/T but I know those here also followed Caylee's case. I wanted you all to know my husband was in Orlando 2/11. He took pix of the make shift memorial site and the they are beautiful. They really capture how much love everyone has had for this angel. I created an album and I hope you will take a look.

I am so sad that this baby hasn't been found yet!
I hope it isn't raining as hard there as it has been here today!

Does anyone think that this investigation will become a homicide investigation today?

MDO, sadly I think it already has. They have just not made a formal announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker