JB Hospitalized

How do you figure thanks to Casey? It says he has stomach problems. That could very well be something he's had for a while or even a bad case of flu.

Tim Miller was so right when he said everyone in this case gets slammed.

checked himself in due to stomach problems

With Stomach Problems

He checked himself in for tests to be run

Could be Ulcers Could be Appendix Could be gallbladder Could be anything

But all those late nights would have taken its toll

I hope he gets better soon

If I had to meet with Casey everyday I'd feel sick to my stomach too!

Y'all have already stolen my smart a$$ remarks!!

I feel like I'm borderline ulcer sometimes from this case............ I just didn't think Baez was human enough to be sickened by it.

Breaking news at 6PM about duct tape- maybe that made him sick.

OK, so consider me corrected.....my comment about it being thanks to Casey was a little tongue in cheek. I should have added a great big Smiley face. :)

Y'all have already stolen my smart a$$ remarks!!

I feel like I'm borderline ulcer sometimes from this case............ I just didn't think Baez was human enough to be sickened by it.

Breaking news at 6PM about duct tape- maybe that made him sick.
Are you kidding me??
OK! I'm really going to have to sit on my hands now!! Amazing timing with all of these health scares....

OK, so consider me corrected.....my comment about it being thanks to Casey was a little tongue in cheek. I should have added a great big Smiley face. :)
Wrong again. I think a dancing banana w as the obvious choice. :bananapowerslide:

I thought it read tongue in cheek, too. But, then again, I'm a primate...LOL

Incompetent lawyer or not, this case has to be a huge stressor on his system. Hope he gets better...

Isn't that duct tape doc dump about to be released? We know JB gets it all first, poor guy, probably gave him an ulcer :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back