Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #16
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79759

Thankx Christine!!!

I think the report that Chad Reynolds is in custody is incorrect.

Local news just said they are wanting to talk with him and that he's been missing for two weeks.

Thanks Pirate. According the article he seems to have a similar MO.

This is a great post and excellent thought. I would wonder though, if this is a RSO - would they be smart enough to wear gloves?

Salem

But that's the beauty of it :)

If the abductor wore gloves, then there would be no fingerprint on the light switch, which would rule out Misti, as I don't think she's smart enough to wipe fingerprints off a light switch...I could be rushing to judgment, this is all in my opinion.

Is Tommy Misty's brother? If not who is? I seem to lost that one along the way.

...also well-trodden I'm sure, but, again...WTH...

Why does Misty attempt to portray herself as Haleigh's mother to the 911 operator? Was this @ Ronald's insistence?

I can't get my head wrapped around what possible explanation there could be for this behavior?

I get that Ronald is there and he's furious, and its hard to hear w/ him ranting, and the operator used language like "numerical" (perhaps the operator just read the title of the data entry field on her computer screen)...ok...chaos...I get it. But...why portray Haleigh as her daughter? To simplify explaining that she's the gf?

I'm not looking to set a high-bar for the explanation...I'm just noodlin' on whether or not this tells us anything of value...:waitasec:

it could be interpretted that if misty was responsible for the disapearance, then she might have called haleigh her daughter (knowing it was being recorded) so people will think that she thinks of haleigh as her daughter and would never do anything to hurt her.

i see it as just a possibility, though. there are so many things in this case that could be key clues or could be meaningless. it's so hard to decide anything for certain with the limited info we have......

Hi Dev, welcome to WS...you'll be hooked on this just like the rest of us in no time!

Sorry if O/T but I wonder if Tim Miller is going to Arkansas to search for the missing 3 year old boy, he disappeared right around the same time as Haleigh...haven't heard for sure, but that's a possibility.

But that's the beauty of it :)

If the abductor wore gloves, then there would be no fingerprint on the light switch, which would rule out Misti, as I don't think she's smart enough to wipe fingerprints off a light switch...I could be rushing to judgment, this is all in my opinion.

Ahh but she would not have to wipe her own print off the lightswitch since she lives there.
LE would expect to find her print there.

Tonia if IIRC correctly, I have seen two brothers named.

Tommy and Timmy.

Posted by Cheko1

"This has never sat well with me either....Haleigh has a Mom & its not Misty. This has been my complaint since the beginning of this case. I am a step mom to 3 sons / plus I have 4 kids of my own. I have never once claimed to be there Mom.... Misty is nothing to them. Why portray herself to be??????"

Bolded by me: I think Misty is a little bit more than nothing to them. She took care of the kids. :confused:

brother in law. I don't think she has a brother, just 2 sisters.

Cajun, I think I remember she lived in Daytona Beach area with a brother before coming up to Satsuma. I could be wrong though.

Ahh but she would not have to wipe her own print off the lightswitch since she lives there.
LE would expect to find her print there.

Wouldn't LE expect to not find Misti's print on the lightswitch?

She did say she woke up and the light was already on.

I think Tommy is married to her sister. I can't remember any names right now...

Cajun, I think I remember she lived in Daytona Beach area with a brother before coming up to Satsuma. I could be wrong though.

Well who is the one that we are speaking of that lives close to her and Ron and visited the day that Haleigh disappeared?

Here's a list of who is who that Leila did and it's up in the media thread along with everyone's myspaces and other useful info...

Who’s Who

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 23

Her mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marrige to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Her father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Step-father: Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Boyfriend: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)
Possible relationship: son of Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

His father: Jack Cummings

His mother: Theresa Neves

His sister: Crystal Cummings

His girlfriend: Misty Croslin – age 17

GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin

Her father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Her mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Her siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43; June Marie - age 63; Timothy A. - age 21; Michael - no age given.

I am pretty sure that Tommy is her brother though I could be wrong. Have you seen his picture? Misty looks exactly like him.

Posted by Cheko1

"This has never sat well with me either....Haleigh has a Mom & its not Misty. This has been my complaint since the beginning of this case. I am a step mom to 3 sons / plus I have 4 kids of my own. I have never once claimed to be there Mom.... Misty is nothing to them. Why portray herself to be??????"

Bolded by me: I think Misty is a little bit more than nothing to them. She took care of the kids. :confused:

Thank you. I'm a stepmother and we have custody of my stepdaughter. I like to think I am something to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb