PJs and/or nightgown

terralee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A question just came to my mind while I was looking through pictures of the Ramsey home (ACR) when the police searched through the master bedroom, wouldnt it be expected that pajamas, or a nightgown would have been present somewhere in that room? to show that both parents had indeed gone to bed that night? I doubt from anything Ive read about Patsys tidiness that they would have been folded and put away, I would expect to see them thrown somewhere on the floor or laid on the bed.

terralee said:
A question just came to my mind while I was looking through pictures of the Ramsey home (ACR) when the police searched through the master bedroom, wouldnt it be expected that pajamas, or a nightgown would have been present somewhere in that room? to show that both parents had indeed gone to bed that night? I doubt from anything Ive read about Patsys tidiness that they would have been folded and put away, I would expect to see them thrown somewhere on the floor or laid on the bed.

Good point I dont remember seeing anything about this,but I could have missed it.

Here is the most detailed inventory with backup sources. I don't see anything that sounds like sleeping attire for anyone but JonBenet. They mention items from the master bedroom and bath; hairs and a sleep mask but no specific pajamas.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

Don't forget there was a video camera that took pictures throughout the home that evening so even if they don't have 3D physical evidence there is still valid representation. I think that video has answers to thousands of questions that have been brought up but it is never ever mentioned or sourced by the investigation.

terralee said:
Or even worse Autumn, John may have slept in the nude :eek: Help me Jeezus!!
LOL ... what a "thought" +/- (positive or negative) AND yes I too would seek help LOL!!!... IMHO Patsy didn't go to bed (remember she had on those SAME CLOTHES AS THE DAY-NITE BEFORE) ... and John probably slept in the "underware mode" but then he was up & going in that shower washing whatever off ... not the shower that was broke--the one in their room?... remember? ;) ... I would love to know if Patsy had an "automatic coffee maker" ... :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back