Misty C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6angels

Reaction score
what is your thought on Misty? Do you think she is involved? If so why? If not why?

I think she is involved to the extent that the kids were in her care when Haleigh disappeared.

I'm not sure I believe that she did anything to Haleigh- but I think she may have acted irresponsibly- either hanging with unsavory characters while Ron was at work or even leaving the kids alone while their father was at work.

what is your thought on Misty? Do you think she is involved? If so why? If not why?

I think she is not telling the truth about what happened, but I'm not convinced she directly hurt/did something to Haleigh. I think she is lying about where she was, probably. She knows more than she is saying.

I think Misty is NOT telling the whole truth. I think she def. knows more than she is saying. I am leaning towards she did not not hurt Haleigh herself, though I am not 100% certain. So many things seem to point back to her in one way or another.

O/T Thank you to "the powers that be" for finally giving us a forum for precious little Haleigh. :clap:

I think Misty is guilty of at least negligence in leaving the children alone.

At worst, I think Misty snapped & injured/murdered Hayleigh and had an accomplice dispose of Hayleigh's body.

i think she may have been negligent in some way-shape-form...And Scarrred to tell the truth! i hope she has come clean, and Haleigh is found.

Then i think anyone involved should be prosecuted for any negligent behavior towards both children.imvho

Of course... in addition to any and all possible charges against whomever took Haleigh. I do still believe she was taken....but that could change too...Uggggg...

Please Misty Tell The TRUTH! It's really not that hard!!

I think she is not telling the truth about what happened, but I'm not convinced she directly hurt/did something to Haleigh. I think she is lying about where she was, probably. She knows more than she is saying.

I agree. I can see her leaving the sleeping children but not hurting Haleigh directly. But I have been wrong before. :)

I have a hard time fiquring her out. Sorry to say she seems as dumb as a rock, she seems a very hard time expressing herself, ie the blankets story.

The other night she stated the beds were 3-4 inches apart and RC says no like 3 feet apart. Now we also know what shirt she reported Haleigh wearing was not true. And either her story keep changing or it is because of the way she talks.

I agree, I think she knows more than we have heard but it is all so confusing.

I don't know if Misty was involved, but I think a female propped open the back screen door so something could be carried out. Men would just open the door with their body, but a woman would prop the door. The blanket washing and missing blanket is hinky to me also. If Misty is involved she must have had help if there was no vehicle at home for her to drive. Hayleighs scent was tracked to the railroad tracks, so she must have been taken away in a vehicle.

I hope soon we will know more and Haleigh will be brought home. I just keep going back and forth on this one, it very well could go in a couple of directions right now. I am in hopes that the people closest to Haleigh did not hurt her, the statistics and some of the story's given make me nervous.

I've suspected from early on that she wasn't home when Haleigh disappeared. I think the person that took Haleigh is somehow connected to Misty, maybe somebody that she partied with that she had had over to the trailer before.

Misty reminds me SO MUCH of a teenage girl I used to live next door to. Tries very hard to sound grown up and smart, and she isn't really stupid, just uneducated. I think she's scared to death of RC, and with good reason.

I think she is guilty involved via negligence by either being out of the home while they slept, or by drug use.

If it is by drug use then a lot of responsibility shifts to dad for me.

The only other option to me is she knows exactly what happened and is covering for someone she cares deeply about, ie a family member or someone she is afraid of, ie her dealer.

I've suspected from early on that she wasn't home when Haleigh disappeared. I think the person that took Haleigh is somehow connected to Misty, maybe somebody that she partied with that she had had over to the trailer before.

Misty reminds me SO MUCH of a teenage girl I used to live next door to. Tries very hard to sound grown up and smart, and she isn't really stupid, just uneducated. I think she's scared to death of RC, and with good reason.

ITA with you about her being afraid of RC. I personally think she fears him more than anything or anyone else.

I think she was away from the home. I haven't watched any of her interviews and after reading all of these threads, I believe she was away.

I think Misty is a child herself, and a victim of past abuse - which clouds her judgement. I also think she is not being truthful. I don't think she intentionally harmed Haleigh, but I do believe she was negligent and not taking care of her. Either something happened (an accident) to her because Misty wasn't watching, or somebody took her because Misty wasn't watching - or they (the children) were out of her care completely.

Have any of you thought of the possibility that Misty had somebody over to the house, they drank or smoked together ... and HE made sure she was drunk/high enough to pass out or at least enough for him to take Haleigh?

Just a thought ...

Have any of you thought of the possibility that Misty had somebody over to the house, they drank or smoked together ... and HE made sure she was drunk/high enough to pass out or at least enough for him to take Haleigh?

Just a thought ...
YES! This is exactly what I've thought!

And maybe she didn't just "fall asleep" and wake up later...maybe she was passed out on drugs and woke up to find Haleigh gone.

YES! This is exactly what I've thought!

And maybe she didn't just "fall asleep" and wake up later...maybe she was passed out on drugs and woke up to find Haleigh gone.

Yup! By the way, I brought this question over to the 'What do you think happened to Haleigh' thread ... since there's such little activity here, if you want to peek in and see if anybody comments there. :)

Why was Misti gone for 3 days and then came back?
Trouble? fighting? we need to know more about where she
was and who she was with and find out more about that 'weekend'
gone FRI, SAT, SUn and came back MON? or is this not true.
It was on NG tonight thread.

Just a thought ...

I think she would have told (by now if not alot sooner) if someone was there.
IMO she left the trailer after H was asleep and when she she came back H was missing.

Why was Misti gone for 3 days and then came back?
Trouble? fighting? we need to know more about where she
was and who she was with and find out more about that 'weekend'
gone FRI, SAT, SUn and came back MON? or is this not true.
It was on NG tonight thread.

It is a rumor at this point. It has been on several blogs, but I only posted it after I heard it reported on a local Tampa radio show. They spent some time discussing the case and somewhat comparing it to the Anthony case. They said that "word on the street" is that Misti was gone for the three days prior on a drug binge, and that Ron went and found her and brought her home the day this happened. I was shocked to hear it on the air, but everyone was discussing it like it was common knowledge down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni