2009.02.17 New Tip: Misty May Not have Been Home

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
However, on Tuesday, new information was released that Haleigh's father's girlfriend, 17-year-old Misty Croslin, may not have been at home the night Haleigh disappeared.
Investigators in Putnam County said they are looking into the Croslin tip as a possibility

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735417/detail.html

I kind of figured she either had a party at the house and was afraid to tell the boyfriend or was out for the evening, and if that was the case who did she leave in charge of the children? God I pray this child is OK and found safe soon.

I thought that hadn't been determined yet? It's just a tip they're following, right? Or has it been confirmed?

I'm confused, as usual;)

Oh my, where did you here she was not home? I kind of figured she either had a party at the house and was afraid to tell the boyfriend or was out for the evening, and if that was the case who did she leave in charge of the children? God I pray this child is OK and found safe soon.

According to the article posted above, LE has gotten lots of "tips", some of the indicated she was not home when Haleigh went missing. Why, why, why? :mad:

I thought that hadn't been determined yet? It's just a tip they're following, right? Or has it been confirmed?

I'm confused, as usual;)
I'm confused, too.

According to the article linked above, it's just a tip that LE is following-it has NOT been confirmed.

Tip schmip.
Wonder if someone local was reading on WS and decided to run with it...:waitasec:

So IF she wasn't home, was it HER who left the back door open so she could get back in or is that real evidence?

Tip schmip.
Wonder if someone local was reading on WS and decided to run with it...:waitasec:

OH my gosh. That would be awful if someone just called it in and it wasn't true! I hope that isn't what happened. :confused:

Like many WSers thought. She may have even done that on a regular basis. :furious:

If it's true, it might explain a lot of things ~ starting with the unlocked door and why her story has changed a few times. MOO

This makes A Whole Lot of sense...if true...and if true...i pray they find Haleigh, and prosecute Misty along with anyone else involved!

Now i do have one question: Why does she always seem to say...'them'...'they'...etc when referring to whomever took Haleigh. Why Never singular?...'he' thanks for any help.

I hope police can somehow confirm or deny this because, in my opinion, this makes a lot of sense.

I wonder if the "cleaning" she did was destroying evidence. Maybe the perp attacked Haleigh in the home and it would have been obvious Misty was not there.

I know many of us here thought this was the case; it's incredibly reassuring to me to hear that LE is checking into this possibility. Of course I figured (hoped) they were anyway, but it's still always nice to hear for sure. :)

Now this is almost certainly not the first time this has occurred (the kids being left) - do you think she left them unsupervised, or do you think she had someone stay there? I think she probably left them unsupervised, otherwise she would have ratted out the "sitter" by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back