2009.02.17 Greta Van Susteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
Greta just stated that after the commercial break she will be giving an update on this case.

Thanks! Is she saying anything interesting?

Teresa, Haleigh's grandma (RC's mom) on now. Saying perp had to know son's work schedule.

Teresa said she and relative were at the house earlier - Misti and the children were there and she doesn't believe Misti left afterwards.

Greta says that LE is questioning a cousin of Misty Croslin. Reporter on the scene says LE is very tight lipped, 300 homes have been searched, and 1200 leads. She's reporting on the pink shirt that was originally reported as what she was wearing, but now it's not known what she was wearing. No information on why the door was open, and in regards to the AC man, that's not unusual for this time of year. LE is going after specific leads in this case. The reporter says everyone that's taken a poloygraph has passed.

Teresa Neves being interviewed. She says whoever did this had to have knowledge of her son's work schedule. She's satisfied with Misty's story. She says investigators have checked all points of entry into the mobile home and as far as she knows they have the only key.

Greta asks if Misty left the home that night. TN says she believes she was at home. She says her son discussed his theories with LE and they're checking them.

Greta asks if Misti left to go get cigarettes between 10 pm and 3 am! Teresa says she doesn't believe so. (I just had to laugh at Greta asking about the cigaretttes since we've seen Misti smoking so much) sorry!

Who was the "family members" who dropped off clothes? What time? Why hasn't Misty mentioned this? She was specifically asked who had been there that day/night....

Who was the "family members" who dropped off clothes? What time? Why hasn't Misty mentioned this? She was specifically asked who had been there that day/night....

Good question. All I heard ...was that they were being described as "people" and "relatives". Hello! We need names here so we can SLEUTH them!

Greta asks if Misti left to go get cigarettes between 10 pm and 3 am! Teresa says she doesn't believe so. (I just had to laugh at Greta asking about the cigaretttes since we've seen Misti smoking so much) sorry!

That's a specific question. Greta must know something.

I was hoping Greta would spend more time on this, but her questions were good. She's definitely keeping up on this case as she asked the same questions we're all asked.............did Misty leave that night.....for one.

Does anyone have a link if Greta has a live feed? No cable here..

Well...to add to that...I think her exact words were "Misti didn't leave to go get cigarettes or ANYTHING between 10 am and 3 am, did she?"

Oh Good Lord, now we have relatives that dropped off clothes? The same day/night Haleigh disappeared?

This is the question that both NG and Greta failed to ask, and one they should have asked. I bet LE is watching these interviews by the media, and will be asking who dropped clothes off at the mobile home and what time.

Unfortunately, unless TN and the relatives stopped by between 10 and 3, their visit does not prove anything.

I wish someone would ask if Misty had access to a car.

Maybe that is the "tip" that Misty was not at home that she went to store for cigs and there is a witness and not only an eye witness but video camera witness. That maybe the "tip".

Maybe that is the "tip" that Misty was not at home that she went to store for cigs and there is a witness and not only an eye witness but video camera witness. That maybe the "tip".

Hate to quote myself but that also leads to a question did she leave the children by themselves if in fact she did leave and did she use a car? Did anyone stay with the children, if so, who was it?

Well...to add to that...I think her exact words were "Misti didn't leave to go get cigarettes or ANYTHING between 10 am and 3 am, did she?"

I really wish they would release some information..any would be nice.

Misti is only 17, she can't purchase cigarettes so Ron probably gets them for her.

A reporter said that everyone passed their lie detectors? Where did they get this information?

I think that if the Ron or his mom thought Misti was involved they would say it. There would be no reason for them not too. Even if custody is at risk. They seem to want this little girl found above all else.

Who knows who has been in that home. It's an old home and probably has had many people in and out of it so they would know the layout of the home. I really think that it's someone who has been watching them.

I would be curious if it was usual for Misti to wake up in the middle of the night. She may have been awakened by the perp but doesn't realize it.

I still wonder why they changed it from "missing" to "endangered". Strange.

Hate to quote myself but that also leads to a question did she leave the children by themselves if in fact she did leave and did she use a car? Did anyone stay with the children, if so, who was it?

Good question! That's a possible scenario - having a visitor and asking the visitor to watch the two children for few minutes while she ran out to buy cigarettes.

During the press conference today, a reporter asked if Misty had access to a car and the sheriff declined to answer that question one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0