2009.02.18 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unlocking this thread in anticipation of the documents to be released soon. DO NOT post in this thread UNTIL the documents are released. The board will get very busy and the MODS don't need to do a clean-up before hand. Thank you!​

More from the Sentinel...

The small skull was near a black plastic bag, the report said.

The skull didn't have any flesh left on it, but "quite a bit of hair" was still present, Detective Yuri Melich wrote in the report. "I immediately noticed that there appeared to be a piece of silver duct tape across the mouth area of the skull," Melich wrote. "The tape appeared to have been purposely placed there."

Just putting in the link for the article: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5750058.story

also

"The remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives also found a stained Winnie the Pooh blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words "BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.

As new information is released, feel free to bump previous discussion and take it off this thread OR start a new thread if it is new info.
We end up with too much info on these long threads, so let's try and break new discussion into it's own thread for IN DEPTH DISCUSSION
This can be more for general overview of what is being released.

Madeleine this is not in reference to your posts. They are exactly perfect :) This is a just a general guideline.

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.

A match.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ry-casey-anthony-021809,0,681810.photogallery

The State Attorney's Office released this photo in the Casey Anthony case.
(February 18, 2009)

The picture of the yellow flag clearly has the word Bone written on it. There was a lot of discussion as to what color of flag signified what type of evidence. I would assume all yellow flags are bone evidence. I'm going to go back and look for yellow flags in previously released photos to see just how spread out poor Caylee's bones were.

Strips of silver duct tape scattered at site.. could indicate she was taped in other places as well, like wrists/ankles...

Interesting her remains were found near a "Kindercare" sign. (a daycare!) Maybe that was her "nanny"..... :frown:

OMG! "I left her with the nanny!"

Wonder if KinderCare bears any significance in this case? Some sick and twisted way, kwim?

Snip from Orlando Sentinel site:
"Two of Anthony's friends, Annie Downing and Michelle Murphy, told investigators they remember a time when Anthony had an emotional breakdown and "wanted to be committed," according to the report."

Finally, we get to hear from Annie! Who is Michelle Murphy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan