Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everly

Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

Documents prepared by investigators shows authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains in the heavy wooded area less than a mile from her home. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment. A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle.

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

Oh no. :eek:

i really really really want to see a forensics report on the contents of this bottle! And syringe.

This is all a lot of "if" but if the syringe, liquid/sediment is connected to Caylee, then this could be the real "bombshell" evidence. Casey's fingerprints on the bottle, on the syringe, the sediment turning out to be a med traceable to one of the Anthonys? Maybe saliva with sediment on the duct tape? What a connect the dots picture that would make.

Yes, I am dreaming, but they seem so sure they have a good strong case.

Just posted this in another thread. Gatorade is mixed with a new drug called GHB that comes in powder form:

-----------------------------------------------

Fact Sheets - Printable information sheets in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and French

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

GHB Precursors (analogs): (They turn into GHB in your body) GBL, BD, Blue Nitro, Revivarant, Renewtrient, GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, Revitalize Plus, Serenity, Enliven, GHRE, SomatoPro, NRG3, Thunder Nectar and Weight Belt Cleaner, Invigorate, Firewater, Verv, and more

Description: A clear liquid. Looks just like water. Can be mistaken for water because it is usually found in a small (30ml) clear plastic bottle, a water bottle, or even Gatorade bottles, which contains several doses. One quick taste, and you'll know it's not water. Not as common, but also found as a white powder. Infact powder use is on the rise!

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario: While You Were Sleeping - Online Presentation of GHB Dangers
***WARNING - if your friend passes out, always seek medical attention immediately, no matter what anyone else tells you.

This part is very troubling to read. While we don't know yet the chemical (if any) in the gatorade bottle, the white residue is fitting with chloroform, too (IIRC).

I want to know everything about the bottle, powder, syringe, fingerprints, all of it!

I don't know how well chloroform would do in a plastic bottle...just saying! I think it's usually kept in glass bottles because of the way it reacts with plastic.

After reading that, no wonder Jose Baez went into the hospital Friday with "stomach pains". Fingerprints on the duct tape eliminated George, Cindy and Lee. No mention of Casey as yet.

Casey's goose is cooked!

Just found this on GHB. It sounds like it could be the reason for the seizure that KC had when she was with JG. GHB is a cleaning solvent? Perhaps the chloroform levels in the car? Also it can be used to put people to sleep. Maybe KC was using this recreationally and also using it to put Caylee to sleep. Just guessing.

-------------------------------

The call it "carpeting out" when someone on GHB is dancing happily into the night, only to collapse in a heap and "hit the carpet" heading for a fit of vomiting, twitching and unarousable coma. GHB is a degreasing solvent (floor stripper) mixed with drain cleaner, and is a central nervous system depressant, with dangerous side effects. It is NOT a safe and fun drug as claimed on the internet. Unfortunately, there is no validation process to protect you from false claims on the internet. People have unknowingly taken GHB as a sleep aid, sexual stimulant or simply recreational drug of abuse only to find themselves in intensive care in the hospital. Or, long term to find themselves addicted to GHB. GHB gives a rapid onset of intoxication, comparable with alcohol but with a euphoric high and out-of-body experience. It often cause vomiting and muscle jerking. Breathing may slow to only six breaths per minute. Pulse/blood pressure will probably slow, or may increase. While most people do sleep off a GHB overdose, some will die without medical intervention

Is there a typo in this report? The syringe and toilet paper roll were inside the bottle? Should that read bag?

Wasn't there something way back this summer about someone finding a syringe buried and it being inside a toilet paper roll? I sort of vaguely remember something like that but maybe I'm crazy. Not at the site where the body was found but I'm thinking a woman, perhaps one of these psychics, found several buried items.

No, I don't believe it is a typo. I think the syringe was placed inside the TP roll and stuffed inside the gatorade bottle.

I don't remember ever seeing anything on a syringe, TP roll or a gatorade bottle.

When our cat was alive, we had a pill popper syringe.
It was easy to pop it right down her throat.......safe.
Our vet gave it to us.
The A family have a cat.
Also I have several from frontine for fleas for liquid
for my pup, no needle............could be used also.
There are syringes also for liquid cough syrups for children.

W M stated in ger rasio broadcast I think with Levi that criminals of digital internet *advertiser censored* rings use Cholorphorm & zanex on children they want to record and sell on the internet. I'm so sure KC touched on the dark side of life do to her criminal forgery checks, pics we haven't seen that I wondered if this is where KC came up with drugging Caylee if this is true and the gatoraid is tainted. If GHB chemicle componates are found then I think we can say she had some connections. My best friends daughter got into strip dancing and told her mother that the only way she could do this was to be on Ectasy. I believe in the 70's it was called the Love drug, MDA. To give this to a child is abuse. I can't by anyones statements that say KC was a good mother and just snapped with rage. I believe KC took LE on the wild goose chase to Universal and Sawgrass to warn people or an individual that she was being questioned by LE. KC didn't have time to warn anyone before the police halled her off on the scavenger hunt for her daughter. :furious::shakehead:

I want to know everything about the bottle, powder, syringe, fingerprints, all of it!

Me too - this information sickens me, because it fits with what I thought she had done (ie drugged Caylee to put her to sleep so she could go be with TonE). This is just so sad!!!

Some muscle-relaxers and anti-anxiety medications were taken from the master bathroom that were prescribed to Cindy Anthony.

Xanax is classified as an anti-anxiety med.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh