Pregnancy test found at the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellasmommyphd

Reaction score
apologies if this is already being discussed elsewhere--mods, you can move this:)

on picture 30 in the new pictures dump, there is clearly writing on the flag that says "preg. test." then it looks like + (is that positive, or is that meant to say "AND"?) B/K plastic. burger king?

i dunno, i guess i'm questioning if this pregnancy test was just debris? or could it have been the actual pregnancy test from when casey found out she was having caylee? :eek:

i saved my pregnancy test from my daughter. she's almost 2 and you can still tell the test was positive...sorry, this just freaked me out.

Here's the picture that the poster is referring to:
nywitg.jpg

To me, it looks like it's supposed to say "preg. test + B/K plastic 12/15/08 1711 Susan LN 4"

The + to me looks like it's meant to say "and", not positive. But, that doesn't mean that the pregnancy test found wasn't a positive..

I am sure they tested it. It made me wonder if she had kept the test from Caylee and threw it away with her.

The more I thought about it....she had been hiding the pregnancy for a six months before she told her mother and contemplated adoption (and perhaps other things that we will never know of unless we download all the evil thoughts from her mind) so I have to wonder if she would keep the test as a momento. Hard to know. Sometimes with sociopathy it takes one to know one and I am not one so not much help in this department LOL...

the B/K could also be BLK=black. that might make more sense. wonder if the pg test was used or unused? the whole thing is just weird.

the B/K could also be BLK=black. that might make more sense. wonder if the pg test was used or unused? the whole thing is just weird.

Yeah, I agree. It's not every day you come across pregnancy tests in the woods, haha. Normally those are placed in a trashcan, if the person doesn't want them...

And, you're right about BLK could mean black. I didn't think of that.

I couldn't agree more!!!!! Bold and pink is mine, dude.... I know Roy Kronk was peeing in the woods but I don't think he was taking a prego test (sorry for humor interjection):crazy:

Actually, now that I think of it..Burger King bags are paper, not plastic. So, I'm almost positive that stands for black plastic, not Burger King.

now that I am thinking how WEIRD it is.....it must be connected!

I think the B/K is actually blk. If a pregnancy test was found it's not necessarily Casey's. A teenage girl would be likely to dump a pregnancy test in the woods rather than to risk having it found in a trash can at home.

Maybe it's not preg, maybe it is PVEG and blk plastic - marking the spot for testing the vegetation and the plastic?

another thought popped into my head, what if in the 31 days, kc had an abortion too.

now that I am thinking how WEIRD it is.....it must be connected!

unless it's just some random teenager's...she takes a preg. test and doesn't want anyone at home to find it in the trash, so she tosses it in the woods? i really want to know if it was positive or negative! :waitasec:

I live near a high school and middle school and also in close proximity to a local coffee shoppe/ bakery also very near a pharmacy.

On any given day...I can use the restroom there in the coffee shop and see at least 5 tests in the wastebasket. I even commented about it once to the owner. She said...it's all too common and assured me the trash was taken out daily.lol

Point being if this was a teen hang out, I wouldn't be shocked they found a test there.

apologies if this is already being discussed elsewhere--mods, you can move this:)

on picture 30 in the new pictures dump, there is clearly writing on the flag that says "preg. test." then it looks like + (is that positive, or is that meant to say "AND"?) B/K plastic. burger king?

i dunno, i guess i'm questioning if this pregnancy test was just debris? or could it have been the actual pregnancy test from when casey found out she was having caylee? :eek:

i saved my pregnancy test from my daughter. she's almost 2 and you can still tell the test was positive...sorry, this just freaked me out.

I think the marker says "pregnancy test +(and) BLK plastic (black plastic)"
I wonder if maybe it was found inside the black plastic bag? Does anyone know?

If it is a preg test - I would think DNA could be extracted from it to find who peed on the stick. Wonder if LE could tell by the make, model when in time this test was on the market - if its old (and maybe from when she found out she was having Caylee) or is it a new one? Would like to know if its positive or negative.

Just sayin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member