2009.02.18 ~ Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before Haleigh Disappeared.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Posted By: Jackelyn Barnard Created: 2/18/2009 6:30:20 PM Updated: 2/18/2009 7:13:25 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.

A relative told First Coast News Cummings accused the other man of stealing a gun. The relative could not remember the name of the man or where the fight happened.

The relative said the man disappeared the next day and the gun was found in a ditch.

Been thinking about this since it was posted earlier.

I wonder 1st who this person was
1. Male Cousin
2. The uncle people say Misti was off with for 3 days (maybe RC had a fight with him)
3. A teenager that Misti brought into the house

I have been wodering about the band aid on the back of RC neck too! Did it happen at work, in a fight, or something else.

I don't know what happened to this little girl, but if Misti had nothing to do with it she sure made her self look like it with the changin her stories.

Yep SS - article says "family memberS" plural - so between at least two of them they:

1)can't remember the dude's name
2) can't recall where the fight took place
3) know the gun was found in a ditch
4) didn't say WHAT ditch
5) do know the "dude with no name" disappeared the same day Haleigh did.

hhhmmmm........wonder if his last name is Gonzalez? lol

why did they bother?

Hm,wonder if this is the cousin of Misty's and could be why her family is staying out of media.Could it be pacey?He's a cousin who looks like her,for sure.As a matter of fact,Misty said the cousin had taken the gun a couple of weeks ago_Oh my,did he come in house and Haleigh saw him,she could ID him.

why are we just hearing about this now?

doesn't anyone know this guy's name? what kind of car he drives? what he looks like?

geez....another gun *story* that leaves more questions than answers ??

I'm bringing this over from the other thread. I'm thinking there really was a cousin that had stayed there as was mentioned in the beginning and that cousin was who was not allowed to contact family, not that Misty was not allowed to contact family....

I'm beginning to think there was a cousin staying at the trailer and that cousin was no longer allowed to contact the family because of the gun theft. And furthermore, this would all fit with the story CR was told by Misty.

Remember in the first interview many of us saw him in yard w/his Mom and they showed close up of his hand?It was tore up,looked like he had been in a fight.Then we wondered if it could be work related,guess we know now.That hand looks like he tore somebody up.Possible cousin came in trailer that night and Misty saw him,oh,the blanket washing is really scaring me.And I swear,she said bleach cleaning,has anyone listened to 911 call with good speakers and earphones?

Brandon and Misty are really close,she would more bonded w/him than RC and his kids.IMO

Remember in the first interview many of us saw him in yard w/his Mom and they showed close up of his hand?It was tore up,looked like he had been in a fight.Then we wondered if it could be work related,guess we know now.That hand looks like he tore somebody up.Possible cousin came in trailer that night and Misty saw him,oh,the blanket washing is really scaring me.And I swear,she said bleach cleaning,has anyone listened to 911 call with good speakers and earphones?
THAT'S RIGHT!!! I remember that too. At first I thought those knuckles looked like they had been in a fight. I also remember the discussion about what he does. My DH works structural steel - now his hands get torn up but they don't look like "fighting" hands KWIM? It was his knuckles - like when you hit someone in the mouth and their teeth cut up the knuckles.

Good memory!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back