Several Cell Phones Seized

david918

Reaction score
It appears the Anthony family had several cell phones taken during the latest search. I found it interesting that KC had two Samsung and one Motorola listed as coming from her room. The phone she had when taken into custody was a Nokia 2610. Samsung makes the BlackJack and Motorola makes several models including the Q. Could these just be old phones that were upgraded?

That family sure had a lot of cell phones kicking around. Especially KC.

3 from her room alone?

I thought these folks were on verge of bankruptcy!

2 from the master bedroom

I was thinking (hoping) that the two from the master bedroom were CA & GA's? I was especially hopeful that these were still in LE's possession once the video tapes of DC came out.

It will be interesting to see if we get a comparison of entries to the SIM cards from the 3 taken from KC's bedroom in further doc releases. I'll bet there wasn't a Zani to be found on them either.

I thought these folks were on verge of bankruptcy!

half joking here but...maybe this is part of the reason they were on the verge of bankruptcy! With the way KC ran up that one cell phone bill ($700+ before it was turned off/shut down by the cell phone provider) you just never know. Maybe KC was stealing all the Ant's cell phones and running up the bills and the Ant's kept paying 'em instead of their house pymt. :crazy:

I was thinking (hoping) that the two from the master bedroom were CA & GA's? I was especially hopeful that these were still in LE's possession once the video tapes of DC came out.

It will be interesting to see if we get a comparison of entries to the SIM cards from the 3 taken from KC's bedroom in further doc releases. I'll bet there wasn't a Zani to be found on them either.

Wonder if there are any pictures or listing of the model numbers? If it turns out that any of them are a Samsung Blackjack then it just shows another lie. There are way to many mistakes made by KC on this. IMO putting Caylee in a laundry bag that is identical to one found above the washer is really stupid.

I noticed that too, that LE took 3 cell phones from Casey's bedroom and 2 from her parents bedroom. Should be interesting to see what information those phones have in them or what information can be gleaned from those phone records including cell phone pings.

I wonder if one of the phones taken is one of them that Casey said she "lost"?

Wonder if there are any pictures or listing of the model numbers? If it turns out that any of them are a Samsung Blackjack then it just shows another lie. There are way to many mistakes made by KC on this. IMO putting Caylee in a laundry bag that is identical to one found above the washer is really stupid.

The use of the duplicate laundry bag is just magnificently stupid, isn't it?

I love that part.

comment on what I bolded - you don't have to be a CSI fan to know that using the same laundry bag (and duct tape, stickers, garbage bags, blanket, etc., etc., etc.) IS REEEEEEEALY stupid! But I'm so glad she made so many mistakes...just more nails in KC's coffin! ha! :clap:

I don't think the multiple cell phones are all that strange. I have at least 3 old ones in my house now. You aren't supposed to throw them away, so I always give my old ones to my child to play with when playing "grown up." It's not inconceivable that a household with 3 cell phone users would have several old ones laying around.

I don't think the multiple cell phones are all that strange. I have at least 3 old ones in my house now. You aren't supposed to throw them away, so I always give my old ones to my child to play with when playing "grown up." It's not inconceivable that a household with 3 cell phone users would have several old ones laying around.

That's what I'm thinking too. They may not necessarily be active phones. My daughter has 3 of our old cell phones. The batteries are out of course, because you can still dial 911 on an inactive phone.

I agree .. what I have now learned is anything that records or connects to a NETWORK needs to be fully smashed and destroyed on a regular basis. I dont have any reason but I took all my old cell phones that were laying around and --SMASHED um --- then I took the 2 old laptops and 1 old desktop -- took out the harddrives and --- yep SMASHED em -- I plan on doing a SMASH atleast once a year! lol

Sorry O/T -- A T & T will take your old phones. They program them for 911 and
donate them to battered women .

Sorry O/T -- A T & T will take your old phones. They program them for 911 and
donate them to battered women .

Sorry O/T as well... Do you know if they refurbish phones that are inoperable? I never get a new phone as long as I have a working one, so my old ones are always dead. I would gather them all up and donate them today if they take broken ones too. Otherwise... I am kind of liking david's smash theory. It sounds like great stress relief!

Didn't the documents say that the two cells found in the master bedroom were on the nightstands? At the time of the SW weren't the A's in Cali for the Larry King Show taping? Didn't someone CALL them to tell them about the finding of the remains while they were at the airport or even on the plane to come home? So if the two cells in the master are in fact G & C's cells, what phone were they on while in Cali???? I think someone warned them pretty quickly into this whole mess that cells can be tracked and to quickly purchase the prepaid's so they can't be tracked as well?? Am I totally off track here? :waitasec: LOL...thanks!!! :blowkiss:

I have like five old cell phones in my junk drawer, lol.

I agree .. what I have now learned is anything that records or connects to a NETWORK needs to be fully smashed and destroyed on a regular basis. I dont have any reason but I took all my old cell phones that were laying around and --SMASHED um --- then I took the 2 old laptops and 1 old desktop -- took out the harddrives and --- yep SMASHED em -- I plan on doing a SMASH atleast once a year! lol

LOL, reminds me of this new place that opened here in San Diego. The Smash Shack!!! You can go in this room and smash platters, wine glasses, and all sorts of stuff. Great for anger management!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back