CA CA - Crystal Ann Fox, 29, Sacramento, 30 Dec 2008

monkalup

Former member
Reaction score
Message from Crystal's dad

CRYSTAL FOX IS MISSING PLEASE HELP FIND HER's Blurbs
About me:
My 29 year old daughter is missing in California. She missed her Mom's birthday which never happens. Xmas might come and go but My wife's birthday she never missed. we received a call on January 7th from Sacramento that her car a 1996 toyota Tercel had been found abandoned in a parking area next to the Golden Gate bridge on or about the 30th of December.She had like many others lost her job and I find out now had been selling her pocessions and had ended a relationship.She had been living on her own for close to 6 years. She never asked for help. I have a Myspace webPage set up for her. If you can help please link to it or pass it on to as many contacts as you can. She has lived in California Sacramento area middletown pennsylvania.She spent most of her life in South Florida Tamarac. She was a graduate of Taravella high School. Her Myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/crystalannfox Missing: Name: Crystal Ann Fox Date Of Birth: 12-8-1979 Date Missing: 12-30-08 Age: 29 Female Adult Race: Caucasian Height: 5’7” Weight: 110 lbs Hair Color: Blonde/ Red Light complexion Identifying Characteristics: Left eyebrow & tongue pierced. Multiple earring piercing. Clothing: Grey old navy sweatshirt, Jeans.Possibly..Not sure Contact: Golden Gate Park Police (415)-561-5510 Report #09-209 Or Contact: frank_fox01@yahoo.com
Who I'd like to meet:
PLEASE HELP IN ANYWAY YOU CAN BY FORWARDING THIS........... Or posting to a large group or maybe a media site sending a bulletin..

http://www.myspace.com/crystalannfox

30my81k.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/crystalannfox
Missing: Name: Crystal Ann Fox Date Of Birth: 12-8-1979 Date Missing: 12-30-08 Age: 29 Female Adult Race: Caucasian Height: 5’7” Weight: 110 lbs Hair Color: Blonde/ Red Light complexion Identifying Characteristics: Left eyebrow & tongue pierced. Multiple earring piercing. Clothing: Grey old navy sweatshirt, Jeans.Possibly..Not sure Contact: Golden Gate Park Police (415)-561-5510 Report #09-209 Or Contact: frank_fox01@yahoo.com

Beautiful girl....so sorry for her family:( I hope she is found....

I also hope she is found. When was the last time the family talked to her? Where is the family - it does not sound like they are in CA? Who was the boyfriend? Are there any media links?

Salem

• crystal_ann_fox_1.jpg
  • crystal_ann_fox_2.jpg
  • crystal_ann_fox_3.jpg
  • crystal_ann_fox_4.jpg
Fox, circa 2008
  • Missing Since 12/11/2008
  • Missing From Sacramento, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 12/08/1979 (43)
  • Age 29 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'7, 100 - 110 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray Old Navy hooded sweatshirt, jeans, hiking boots and a wool pullover cap with no visor.

• Associated Vehicle(s) Green 1996 Toyota Tercel (accounted for)

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Fox's tongue and left eyebrow are pierced and she has multiple ear piercings. She has a scar on her chest from a tube insertion done when she was an infant. She often dyes her hair. Fox may wear eyeglasses or tinted contact lenses.

Details of Disappearance​

Fox was last seen in from Sacramento, California on December 11, 2008. Prior to her disappearance, she had lost her job, ended a relationship and started selling all of her belongings. She has never been heard from again.

Her green 1996 Toyota Tercel was found abandoned in a parking lot near the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California on December 30. There was no sign of her at the scene.

Fox didn't contact her mother on her mother's birthday, which is uncharacteristic of her. Her case remains unsolved. San Francisco police are investigating.

Investigating Agency​

• United States Park Police
  • San Francisco Office
  • 415-561-5510

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 18, 2009; casefile added.

Missing: Crystal Ann Fox

Case: Missing

Nickname:
Crys

Missing From: Sacramento County, California

Missing Date: December 30, 2008

Race: White Sex: Female

Age at Time Missing:
29 years old

Height: 5 ‘5″

Weight:
95 pounds

Hair Color: Blond / Strawberry – Short but long on one side – Would frequently dye her hair.

Eye Color:
Hazel – Possibly wearing colored contacts and would wear glasses.

Tattoos:
Unknown

Scars/Piercings/Unique Marks: Scar under her left breast from a chest tube as an infant

Other:
Probably wearing jeans, hoodie sweatshirt, possibly gray Old Navy, hiking boots and wool cap pullover type no visor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back