Truck Crashes into My Daughters Apt. Building

Wow PoppyH...what a miracle. Was it their apartment that the kid crashed into? I know you are one grateful mama/grandmama right now. Prayers for the kid that was driving the truck, hope he's gonna be ok.

Wow PoppyH...what a miracle. Was it their apartment that the kid crashed into? I know you are one grateful mama/grandmama right now. Prayers for the kid that was driving the truck, hope he's gonna be ok.

The teen is going to be ok, It was the Apartment right next te them, yes I am one grateful mom/gramma!!!!:blowkiss:

The teen is going to be ok, It was the Apartment right next te them, yes I am one grateful mom/gramma!!!!:blowkiss:

So glad to see your daughter & granddaughter were not hurt. Your daughter is a lovely young woman and, it goes without saying, your granddaughter is precious. :blowkiss: to you all.

So glad to see your daughter & granddaughter were not hurt. Your daughter is a lovely young woman and, it goes without saying, your granddaughter is precious. :blowkiss: to you all.

Thanks Capoly, It all turned out well, the man who lives in the Apt that the teen crashed into was not home, the teen will be ok, and as you saw my daughter and grandchild are fine, god was with them all that day:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back