SO Loucakis,Timothy R. arrested 2009.02.19

Doesn't matter,should have been castrated before he got out of jail.I think SOs should be treated as if it was a murder,even if the person hasn't been killed.They destroy victims and families lives.

HLN reporting a presser on this in Ten Minutes.

Good. Guess when LE went looking into some of the RSO while investigating the Haleigh case they found this a$$wipe doing something that he was not suppose to be doing so they re-arrested him. Can't tell what it was but that is one less loose.
Personally I don't think anyone one of that is a preditor should be let out of jail ever again.
We need to start putting these people down just like rabid dogs is what I really think but I don't get to make the rules.

Good. Guess when LE went looking into some of the RSO while investigating the Haleigh case they found this a$$wipe doing something that he was not suppose to be doing so they re-arrested him. Can't tell what it was but that is one less loose.
Personally I don't think anyone one of that is a preditor should be let out of jail ever again.
We need to start putting these people down just like rabid dogs is what I really think but I don't get to make the rules.
I have alway felt these perps were like rabid dogs. That is why I am for the death penalty.

3 more minutes per Headline News.

WOW!! Quick work, Sleuthster! :)

I cant believe how fast they got it on there! In Pinellas it takes them 3-4 hours to book the person and put the booking info online.

There was a guy arrested after him for assult, booked and released ROR in 1 hour :eek: strange place putnam county.

Been on GPS bracelet, and violated his curfew. They knew were he was, and doing a precautionary look around where he was found. But they know where he was on the night Haleigh disappeared, and apparently not in the area.

If you look back on the very first thread of the GD threads...we had this guy as one of our first suspects. Way to go Websleuths! I really think they will connect this slime to Haleigh and I just pray they tear his house apart looking for her.

does the path that the dogs took when following her scent lead past this guys home? I am not convinced, scared of the dark or not, that H did go out the propped open door in search of Misti. We certainly know this is not the neighborhood for a small child to be wandering around in alone.

What I want to know is - if this guy violated his curfew LAST NIGHT then why did it take until 12:36 pm today to book him?

Where was he and what was he doing?

Okay, so apparently I have the incorrect info.

From this article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131743&catid=3

PALATKA, FL -- A Putnam County sex offender has been arrested, but officials at this time say they do not believe he is connected to the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Timothy Randolph Loucakis was wearing a gps device, and violated his curfew. He was outside of his "home zone," according to Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy, so he was arrested.

Although Loucakis is not considered a suspect, Sheriff Hardy did say investigators re-searched his house just as a precaution.

Hardy also said Loucakis was one of the very first people interviewed following the 5-year-old's disappearance, and that his property was searched twice in the first day of the search.

I still want to know where he was and what he was doing when he violated curfew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back