No outcry to find the killer/Zanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_hooah_wife

Loving Colorado!
Reaction score
I think that the fact that the A's nor anyone else ... including JB, have put forth an effort to find the killer/kidnapper, Zanny "the Nanny" F G, speaks volumes. If someone dear to your family was kidnapped and later found murdered ... wouldn't you do all you could to bring the person accused to justice? After all, we know that Zanny was the last person to have Caylee -- at least according to Casey and the A's. So why do we not hear via the attorney that the A's are asking for help to clear their daughters name and bring the real killer to justice? Also, you notice, we never hear from anyone on the defense asking for the "real" JH or JL, Samantha and RF nor any other, heretofore, unverified witnesses to come forward. Any ONE of these people could clear his client ... or in the least verify her credibility ... yet he has made no public EFFORT to find them! How could ALL of these people suddenly drop from the face of the earth at the same time? To me that says it all. IMO a jury will think the same!

I think that the fact that the A's nor anyone else ... including JB, have put forth an effort to find the killer/kidnapper, Zanny "the Nanny" F G, speaks volumes. If someone dear to your family was kidnapped and later found murdered ... wouldn't you do all you could to bring that person to justice? After all, we know that Zanny was the last person to have Caylee -- at least according to Casey and the A's. So why do we not hear via the attorney that the A's are asking for help to clear their daughters name and bring the real killer to justice? Also, you notice, we never hear from anyone on the defense asking for the "real" JH or JL, Samantha and RF nor any other, heretofore, unverified witnesses to come forward. Any ONE of these people could clear his client ... or in the least verify her credibility ... yet he has made no public EFFORT to find them! How could ALL of these people suddenly drop from the face of the earth at the same time? To me that says it all. IMO a jury will think the same!

Yes, just like there was no Amber Alert, no distraught plee from the A's or even her own mother (when out on bail) for the kidnappers to please bring Caylee home and now no cry for the killer to be found. The silence is deafening. The only effort was to follow "fake" Caylee sightings (the "little mall children") and that was only begat from Cindy's denial and refusal to believe "science."

It seems to me that the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story. Why would they be expected to ask for help finding someone they don't believe exists? I suppose, if they were in cover-up mode, as so many people insist, that's exactly what they would do.

It seems to me that the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story. Why would they be expected to ask for help finding someone they don't believe exists? I suppose, if they were in cover-up mode, as so many people insist, that's exactly what they would do.

Ok ... granted! WB Chilly :blowkiss:. I've sincerely missed your devil's advocate positions! Why then, I ask, would they not be searching for the real killer ... lest they already know she is in jail?

Then all the A"s Have to do is admit their Daughter killed their grandaughter, but they stand behind her..Case closed.

Whoa...when have the A's indicated they no longer believe the Zanny story? Would like to hear about this!

But, also, if the A's or JB are even going to suggest that "some other dude did it", would it just have to be the nanny? Or could they go with at least suggesting someone else in this crazy cast of characters just to stir up reasonable doubt? (however, no evidence points this at all, thus far)

Ok ... granted! WB Chilly :blowkiss:. I've sincerely missed your devil's advocate positions! Why then, I ask, would they not be searching for the real killer ... lest they already know she is in jail?

I strongly believe that the A's feel the killer is in jail. I also believe that they are holding onto the hope that the death was accidental.

PS: I think you rate more than one Hooah.

Whoa...when have the A's indicated they no longer believe the Zanny story? Would like to hear about this!

But, also, if the A's or JB are even going to suggest that "some other dude did it", would it just have to be the nanny? Or could they go with at least suggesting someone else in this crazy cast of characters just to stir up reasonable doubt? (however, no evidence points this at all, thus far)

I haven't heard anything at all about the A's claiming SODDI. Cindy said in her FBI interview that she's realized Zanny was the name Casey gave to whoever was watching Caylee at the time - could be Jesse, could be Amy, etc. She struggled with it, but she eventually admitted that there is no Zanny and that Casey's stories were false.

If the defense were going to suggest that someone else had committed this crime they would have to first explain how said person got a hold of Caylee ... ie, if they were to say JG did away with Caylee ... they would also have to explain how Caylee got from ZFG to JG. This would all be opened up in trial ... they could not mention one thing without the other being an obstacle ... Casey's own statement about ZFG will be admitted.

First, I must say, Emma is magnificent! She is a most beautiful baby girl.

Second, I agree the A's know that the right person is in jail, they are praying that it was an unintentional accident because the alternative is too devastating to imagine. What parent could accept such a horror without hearing it from the horse's own mouth?

No one has ever made a plea for the safe return of Caylee, except JPadilla when he put up a reward for her safe return.

Not long ago JB was on tv doing one of his many press conferences....and a reporter asked if the defense had someone other than kc in mind as to who killed caylee. he responded with (not exact words)- yes we do. ok, well if this is the case, why not get it out there so that person can be found?????

If the defense were going to suggest that someone else had committed this crime they would have to first explain how said person got a hold of Caylee ... ie, if they were to say JG did away with Caylee ... they would also have to explain how Caylee got from ZFG to JG. This would all be opened up in trial ... they could not mention one thing without the other being an obstacle ... Casey's own statement about ZFG will be admitted.

Not necessarily. The defense can suggest that someone else did it and not name the person, they can throw out all kinds of remote possibilities, similar to what Mark Geragos attempted to do in the Scott Peterson case. It was the crazy brown van driving satanists, it was the sex offenders, it was the bumbling bike-riding burglars. Of course we saw how well that worked out for him.

At the same time they will attack all of the state's evidence, the police work, the expert's opinions, etc. The will hope to plant reasonable doubt in the mind of one juror which is all they need to do to keep Casey from being convicted.

I believe the Anthonys know she killed her but they don't want her to pay for the crime. They want her out of jail ASAP or they wouldn't have been going on their 'mother of the year', 'Cayley is alive', 'decomp smells like a pizza box' campaign. At one point George told the media they were watching the kidnappers. When that didn't work the Caylee look-a-like pictures started coming out. The only thing that stopped them was when the body was found.

Still no sketch of ZGF. Surely if they felt ZGF was the key to justice they would hire their own sketch artist and give it to the media themselves.

I strongly believe that the A's feel the killer is in jail. I also believe that they are holding onto the hope that the death was accidental.

PS: I think you rate more than one Hooah.
TY Chilly!
I see what you are saying but LA said this about "The Nanny" (I'm sure he would ask to excuse the double negatives)... "There's never not been interest in her from our standpoint and they should never have had any reason not to have interest in this person, frankly. There’s' been information corroborated that this person actually exists," which makes it sound as if they posit that the Nanny (ZFG) exists!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17099679/detail.html

Not necessarily. The defense can suggest that someone else did it and not name the person, they can throw out all kinds of remote possibilities, similar to what Mark Geragos attempted to do in the Scott Peterson case. It was the crazy brown van driving satanists, it was the sex offenders, it was the bumbling bike-riding burglars. Of course we saw how well that worked out for him.

At the same time they will attack all of the state's evidence, the police work, the expert's opinions, etc. The will hope to plant reasonable doubt in the mind of one juror which is all they need to do to keep Casey from being convicted.

True, that was the case with SP ... however, SP never said so and so "kidnapped my pregnant wife".

TY Chilly!
I see what you are saying but LA said this about "The Nanny" (I'm sure he would ask to excuse the double negatives)... "There's never not been interest in her from our standpoint and they should never have had any reason not to have interest in this person, frankly. There’s' been information corroborated that this person actually exists," which makes it sound as if they posit that the Nanny (ZFG) exists!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17099679/detail.html

Yeah, but that was back in early August, before the FBI interviews IIRC. I think within days of making that statement the A's began to doubt. I'm certain they no longer believe in Zanny.

One would expect to see this computer literate family have a website with a composite sketch of Zanny, a description of the car, a description of what Caylee was wearing when she was kidnapped etc. But they don't. One would have expected them to make televised pleas to Zanny or whomever for Caylee's safe return but they didn't. Speaks volumes.

Yeah, but that was back in early August, before the FBI interviews IIRC. I think within days of making that statement the A's began to doubt. I'm certain they no longer believe in Zanny.

I understand your point. However, JB says that the latest findings released are "junk science" ... if they were going to claim an accident and cover-up the evidence would be the same ... connection from the accused to the victim to the crime scene. There would be no need to discredit the forensics ... only to present an alternate theory as to the how and why.

One would expect to see this computer literate family have a website with a composite sketch of Zanny, a description of the car, a description of what Caylee was wearing when she was kidnapped etc. But they don't. One would have expected them to make televised pleas to Zanny or whomever for Caylee's safe return but they didn't. Speaks volumes.

Of course it does. It says that the A's believe that Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee. I guess I'm missing the point here - isn't that what everyone wanted? Why is this a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82