2009.02.20 Do you think Autopsy Photos should be released? REVISITED

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is something that will be released? I would like to get a better visual understanding of the duct tape on the mouth and the hair.

Do you think they should be released? JBR's photos were very helpful, but of course there was much more to see on those pictures relative to her case.

Do you think the photos should be released if they are available?

In this case, with it being Caylee, I hope they are not released. IMO, it would be like looking at Chester Stiles' home movie.

i highly doubt it and no, i don't think they should be released, what purpose would they serve (insert question mark, mine does't work, LOL)

In this case, with it being Caylee, I hope they are not released. IMO, it would be like looking at Chester Stiles' home movie.
Do you think the JBR photos were ok to have been released? or without a full body there is no point? or is it always wrong?

i highly doubt it and no, i don't think they should be released, what purpose would they serve (insert question mark, mine does't work, LOL)
Just in this case or in general?

I remeber the state and Defense stating that none of those photos will be released to the public if we do see them it will be only because the trial is Public

I would like them released also, JBean. As sickening as that is, and I don't mean to sound morbid, but theie release would help us to understand exactly what the killer did, help us to understand how there was absolutely no flesh remaining yet there was still hair on the skull. Sorry, for those written words! But all of us here realize that murder is vial, ugly, and horrendous! The Fl. Sunshine Law is something new to me. So I'm not sure how far they go in theri release of evidence to the public.

Do you have a link to the JBR photos?

TIA

Regardless of if we ever see them, I certainly want Casey to see them, up close!

Just in this case or in general?

in any case, the public doesn't need to see autupsy photos.
the only reason i can think of that would make it acceptable to release them would be for teaching purposes.

Personally, I'd rather they not be released, but saved for the trial.

I personally would not want to see them. I had a hard time erasing the mind pictures I have of JBR after viewing her autopsy photos. I still have some dreams about JBR and those autopsy images play through my dreams.

I do understand your thinking it would give a better visual as to how that duct tape was put on little Caylee's head/mouth area.
I just don't want to see her small little skull...I know it would upset me too much.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I would like them released also, JBean. As sickening as that is, and I don't mean to sound morbid, but theie release would help us to understand exactly what the killer did, help us to understand how there was absolutely no flesh remaining yet there was still hair on the skull. Sorry, for those written words! But all of us here realize that murder is vial, ugly, and horrendous! The Fl. Sunshine Law is something new to me. So I'm not sure how far they go in theri release of evidence to the public.

I am not necessarily saying I would like them released. I do not know if there is much info to be gleaned from them due to the stae of decomp.But we did see JBR's skull and it has been the topic of much scrutiny due to the trauma.
So it seems as though in this case the photos would not serve much of a purpose . But i would certainly look at them if they became available.

I am not necessarily saying I would like them released. I do not know if there is much info to be gleaned from them due to the stae of decomp.But we did see JBR's skull and it has been the topic of much scrutiny due to the trauma.
So it seems as though in this case the photos would not serve much of a purpose . But i would certainly look at them if they became available.
I feel the same. I am sure it would be especially traumatic for Cindy and George if they were released too. And, I don't believe George can take much more, quite frankly.
But like you , I would look at them if they were available.

ETA~ I want Casey to have to look at them... in fact, I want her jail cell wallpapered with them, with the many videos of a beautiful, alive and vibrant Caylee talking, dancing and singing and running 24/7 in her cell!

Do you think the JBR photos were ok to have been released? or without a full body there is no point? or is it always wrong?

This is just me talking...did not follow the JBR case closely, so I did not become emotionally involved.

If it were my child, I would not want them released.

I don't want to view the photos. So if they do appear on line I would hope there would be a very large warning.

That said, I agree JBean, a visual interpretation would help. They have 3-D s/w that could show exactly how the tape was found on Caylee's skull. This would bother me less, but still ...........

Does anyone know if this is something that will be released? I would like to get a better visual understanding of the duct tape on the mouth and the hair.

Do you think they should be released? JBR's photos were very helpful, but of course there was much more to see on those pictures relative to her case.

Do you think the photos should be released if they are available?

They will come out at trial... I think that is a big piece to the Prosecutors case, even though we've had a lot of good evidence in the discovery documents that have been released, the most damning evidence always comes out at trial

I have read that the trial could be almost a year away, but does anyone know if the media is requesting the trial to be open the the public/media?
Do you think it will be televised?

oy vey. i didnt even know that JBR's were released! i will refrain from looking at them.

i dont think any photos of childrens remains/autopsy's should be released to the public.

perhaps they can release an illustration or fancy computer graphic of how the duct tape/hair/skull were found.

if actual pictures are released - i will refrain from looking at those as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back