POLL- Who do you think is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance?

Who is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance

• Bio Mom Crystal or her family

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron and his Girlfriend Misty

Votes: 62 16.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron acting alone

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Girlfriend Misty acting Alone

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Girlfriend Misty due to not being there

Votes: 89 23.4%
  • A relative or associate of Ron's without his knowledge

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 116 30.5%
  • Random Person Not Associated

Votes: 22 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need a "A relative or associate of Misty" option, I think.

Sign me up for that one. ;)

I still feel like it is Misty. After hearing the reports from Geraldo last night, I think I may have figured out her motive. She is scared of Ron, needs to get away from him somehow, so she does something with Haleigh because she knows who comes first in his life. I think she did it because he would certainly throw her out. Maybe she just needed a way to get loose from him and so she used his little girl to make that happen..I don't know, that is just what I am thinking now!

I couldn't vote because there are not enough options. My thoughts are that it is someone who saw Misty leave the house, or knew the back door was open, and took that opportunity to come in and grab the child. It is probably someone either she or Ron knows.

After watching Geraldo last night I went back and watched other interviews of Bio mom.

She is taking this opportunity to turn the world against bio dad so that maybe she can regain custody. It's just WAY too suspicious to me.

She does not look that worried about Haleigh. Albeit, she might be on some kind of anxiety medicine or something to keep her calm, but there is something off about her.

Ron seems more intent on finding his baby. He says he does not care about all the other accusations and mudslinging...it's just getting Haleigh back.

IMO I think that bio mom is involved in some way or another.

After watching Geraldo last night I went back and watched other interviews of Bio mom.

She is taking this opportunity to turn the world against bio dad so that maybe she can regain custody. It's just WAY too suspicious to me.

She does not look that worried about Haleigh. Albeit, she might be on some kind of anxiety medicine or something to keep her calm, but there is something off about her.

Ron seems more intent on finding his baby. He says he does not care about all the other accusations and mudslinging...it's just getting Haleigh back.

By looking at her pictures her medication would be "marijuna" IMO. I also happen to agree with you. Dad looks like he is about to cry each time he talks to t.v. she is more worried about trashing dad on t.v.

I am clueless...If the Bio mom lived closer I would look at her..Something about her I don't trust the way she is on tv. badmouthing Ron..shows to me "stupidity" wonder how much GR Pays.
This is about Haleigh not her hate for Ron.

What I can't understand, WHY someone would Take Haleigh..a ransom?..No.. a sex predator YES, a bad drug deal payback? maybe

just too many questions.:confused:
So hopefully LE is on the right track and I hope the FBI is still involved so they can come to some answer soon.

it is a possibility that in the beginning of this LE asked bio mom & gmom not to say anything about Ron & Misty, so they'd keep talking to LE, but now at this point for some reason they wanted her to go ahead and get it all out on the table like this and watch Ron's reaction. Also, i bet Misty will be interviewed again soon.

I believe it is an associate of Ron's and Misty's. To me it seems they could be living a drugged, party lifestyle. "Friends" of "friends" in and out of the home maybe at all hours - could very well be that some shady character(s) had come to know the layout of the trailer, and some of the family's habits. So very sad. I hope Haleigh is found soon.

it is a possibility that in the beginning of this LE asked bio mom & gmom not to say anything about Ron & Misty, so they'd keep talking to LE, but now at this point for some reason they wanted her to go ahead and get it all out on the table like this and watch Ron's reaction. Also, i bet Misty will be interviewed again soon.

IMO, they have been trash talking R from the beginning.

Well if that was the great plan IMO it backfired. RC came out of that circus looking like all he wanted was his daughter found. Bio mom came out looking like she was bitter and would do and say anything for $$. I NEVER once heard her say all she wanted was her daughter back.

Check out the media thread for today and the video of the taping as it was happening.

Well if that was the great plan IMO it backfired. RC came out of that circus looking like all he wanted was his daughter found. Bio mom came out looking like she was bitter and would do and say anything for $$. I NEVER once heard her say all she wanted was her daughter back.

Check out the media thread for today and the video of the taping as it was happening.

Exactly! Whereas Ron always says let's find Haleigh first THEN deal with all the rest later. That speaks volumes to me.

I just watched the video,complete with stupid sound effects. It's just a tape showing the taping.....nothing making anyone look bad there, well except for GR and, well.........:crazy:

I agree it backfired on Bio Mom, but I think she is just really mad that her child was in HIS care and she lost custody because she missed the hearing due to a wrong address. It was a commercial building as one WS looked it up. She may feel like if she had custody this wouldn't be happening. You can see the anger on her face. Honesty, I think she thinks they killed her. She wanted it out there what his temper was like and no one was addressing it. She wanted someone to address Misty's lies, and I do believe she is lieing. Ron called Misty a stupid B---h when he thought it was Misty's fault, so Bio Mom is feeling the same way.

I selected "I have no idea". There is way to much going on with all the players involved in this tragedy. I hope it turns out to be the cousin angle and the little girl is ok, albeit, she will be traumatized but that can be dealt with once she is safe.

too many people pointing fingers at other people. We all want the same thing Haleigh home! thats the option I Want is this little girl back with her brother Rj!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back