RK is considering legal action against LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like LP, but his dragging RK into this night after night after night has worn on my nerves.
Maybe this will motivate him to stop accusing RK of some vast conspiracy and think before he accuses people of other things...

OKay folks. This is a topic that is certainly worthy of discussion. But most of you know by now what happens to most LP threads.

If this turns into a name calling, LP bashing petty thread we can't keep it open.

So like him, don't like him, disagree, agree, discuss it! But be constructive in your criticisms.

I am going to leave this locked for just a bit so that everyone has a chance to read this. then I will open it it up.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

LP is learning the hard way that he should not be going on national tv and give his personal opinions as fact...it's biting him place where he saddles up again.

Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?

Biting tongue hard.

I have been increasingly disappointed with LP's supposed inside information that consistently turns out to be false. When he slanders people like this, it hurts them and it bothers me that he takes such a cavalier attitude that he would make a comment like "if he wants a legal fight, saddle up." Huh, why so threatening? All this guy did was find Caylee's body. Why should he be demonized?

I so echo your thoughts on this.

Biting tongue hard.

Nicely done :blowkiss:

HMMM this could be why we haven't heard much from LP lately........

Leonard Padilla was been one of ny favorites. And yes, he is a character. But I believe him to be a godd hearted character, and I believe too he will be the first to apologize when he hears how wrong some of his theoroies have been taken. But his " theories are stated as though they are fact. That is ause for big trouble for him and for those theorized about/against.vvLP should cool it with his theories , unless he begins his theorizationa by saying this is my opinion, my opinion only, and only a theory that I am throwing out there.
Anything less is asking for some misery for himself and mny innocent people.

I have never been a "fan" of LP though I find him highly entertaining. I do have to credit him with helping to keep this case in the spotlight. Do I approve of some of his "antics"? No. But I also don't think he has been intentionally malicious in any of his statements. I think he takes a bunch of his conspiracy theories.....throws them all out there on different nights.....with the anticipation that one of them will ring true. Much like JB's "spaghetti" on the wall" defense strategy. Problem is.......too many people take what he says at face value.....therein lies the problem.

I am glad to hear that... Mr. Padilla needs to be held accountable for things he has said. I spent last evening trying to reconcile things he has said and how it adds up to facts, and it is a headache because he has said so much that is not factual, or presented opinions as facts, feeding into the huge misinformation side of this case. I have a feeling that RK may not be the only one to sue him...

Biting tongue hard.

Yeah. What you said. :D
:blowkiss:

I would consider doing the same thing if I were RK. Can you even imagine someone suggesting that you are in some way connected to or colluding with the As? Or, even worse, Casey herself?! If that's not slanderous I don't know what is. :tsktsk:

My first thought is that the reward money and appearance fee streams have dried up.....

Thank you and I agree. I believe that if RK truly wanted to bring a case against LP, he should have thought about that after the first 2 weeks of his name being mentioned (on a daily basis) by LP on NG. But, I highly suspect it is the lawyers that are seeking him out, so that they may make a quick buck...if it's even possible. I don't see what LP is doing wrong, to be honest. I think he's just throwing different theories out there to bring justice to Caylee and it's the media that's running with it in all different directions. As a matter of fact, it's the media that keeps showing him on the air, so if anyone's responsible, it would be...anybody's guess.

I truly believe LP's heart was and is in the right place...he wanted to find Caylee and now he wants justice for her.

I also believe RK just wanted to bring Caylee home...he tried to call in info without giving his name...no name...no reward

All that said, I don't blame RK for wanting LP to stop slandering him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member