Samuel Griffis SO~Unknown if related to family at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good find, I haven't heard of this person. What a damn crew

There are a lot of Crystals in that part of Florida. A lot of Griffis' too.

I'm going to check it out. But I do think it's a non-starter.

No recollection of this SO being addressed here. I can't even believe this! Dear God, Haleigh didn't stand a chance.

Is this the same guy who was standing behind Crystal during Geraldo's interview under the tent--the man wearing camoflage and with the strange look on his face?

Is this the same guy who was standing behind Crystal during Geraldo's interview under the tent--the man wearing camoflage and with the strange look on his face?

No,that was Crystal's Dad.

I do know that Crystal lived in Glen St. Mary. I have court records for her from there. But the Crystal Griffis that is Chad's sister I think.

Step-father: Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Boyfriend: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)
Possible relationship: son of Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

This was from our media links thread

I do know that Crystal lived in Glen St. Mary. I have court records for her from there. But the Crystal Griffis that is Chad's sister I think.

Is that the info you put on there?Maybe we could check on Victor or Bruce's brothers.

I'm ducking from Tomsgirl,LOL.I hope it's okay to put those names on here.:coffeecup:

I don't see a connection.

Sam B. has a sister.

He's been married at least twice, maybe 3 times and has at least 2 children. His current wife is named Crystal. Different last name.

His offense was most likely with a younger girlfriend. He pled guilty and was given early probation 11/2001. A notation was on his sentencing docs that he is not to date a minor and to stay away from the girl.

There are estate records that he is listed on that have other Griffis names and none of them are familiar to me.

And there are tons of Griffis' in Baker County, btw.

Can't find anthing on whitepages or veromi so far.I think Bruce is Chad's father.

I don't see a connection.

Sam B. has a sister.

He's been married at least twice, maybe 3 times and has at least 2 children. His current wife is named Crystal. Different last name.

His offense was most likely with a younger girlfriend. He pled guilty and was given early probation 11/2001. A notation was on his sentencing docs that he is not to date a minor and to stay away from the girl.

There are estate records that he is listed on that have other Griffis names and none of them are familiar to me.

And there are tons of Griffis' in Baker County, btw.

I am sure seeing that too.In the south people don't move around as much.I have literally hundreds of cousins in Tenn and North Carolina line and not too many leave.

Okay, really gross... Sam's victim was 12.

Gah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member