Raven Peters (Abaroa) new girlfriend, state, name and life

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
I've heard that Raven has really moved on with his life though he isn't even legally divorced.

He recently moved to Southern California to be with his girlfriend.:confused:

He is also going by the name of Raven Peters again.

Obviously with the name Raven Abaroa so easily found on Google he feels he will have some anonymity by going to Raven Peters.

(Like we didn't call this move in the past)

If this doesn't give him anonymity, he can always go back to his birth given name of Samuel Peters...:mad:

Another girl, another life that is going to be irreparably damaged because of his narcissistic, sociopathic ways.

He has also gone by Raven Samuel Peters. I would not doubt that he's used Raven Samuel in the past also, we also know of The Rave and my favorite self-proclaimed PNess.

:sick:

I can't believe he has another girlfriend already. That poor girl.

My understanding is they dated previously and hooked back up while he was married to Vanessa.

I called it then, and I'll call this one now, this new fling isn't going to last. The closer they get, the more he will start controlling things. He will use the Church, he will use whatever to lure her, he will use how misunderstood he is, he will state emphatically that people like me are out to get him, that he didn't do it, he will then take over this girls life, and start controlling who she can hang with, he will control her every moment and if she doesn't do what he likes she will start seeing the real Raven.

I'm praying she has friends and family that are close and someone can see through him. I don't know *how people can date someone without researching them. Hopefully this one wises up before it's too late.

My understanding is they dated previously and hooked back up while he was married to Vanessa.

I called it then, and I'll call this one now, this new fling isn't going to last. The closer they get, the more he will start controlling things. He will use the Church, he will use whatever to lure her, he will use how misunderstood he is, he will state emphatically that people like me are out to get him, that he didn't do it, he will then take over this girls life, and start controlling who she can hang with, he will control her every moment and if she doesn't do what he likes she will start seeing the real Raven.

I'm praying she has friends and family that are close and someone can see through him. I don't know people can date someone without researching them. Hopefully this one wises up before it's too late.

I'm guessing he took Kaiden to California too. That poor kid. Just when he gets attached to someone, Raven takes that person out of his life.

I'm amazed how easily he can throw out the old and in with the new.

And yes, poor Kaiden.

At least Vanessa is still alive. I hope local LE is aware of him. ANd yes.....poor poor Kaiden indeed.

I think that anyone that has a tip regarding Janet Christiansen Abaroa's murder or has information regarding anyone that has not been ruled out as a suspect, such as Raven Samuel Abaroa Peters, they should feel free to click the link at NCWanted and leave a tip.

I would beg those that have any information, big or small contact Durham Police Department at (919) 560-4425. Alternatively, if you would like to leave an anonymous tip you can contact CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.

AKA...AKA... I wonder if he'll try using his Native American name, too?

so Raven now has several new names he can go by... silly bird. you are not so smart that your actions cannot follow you - convicted felon for embezzlement, suspected and not cleared of your first wife's brutal MURDER, being divorced by your second wife for controlling and abusive behavior, not to mention the whole infidelity thing AGAIN and of course using the front of the LDS church to look like a wholesome type of guy. think of the crimes you've committed that you haven't yet been caught for - but you will be. so where can you go next? where can you go where your past will not follow you?

so Raven now has several new names he can go by... silly bird. you are not so smart that your actions cannot follow you - convicted felon for embezzlement, suspected and not cleared of your first wife's brutal MURDER, being divorced by your second wife for controlling and abusive behavior, not to mention the whole infidelity thing AGAIN and of course using the front of the LDS church to look like a wholesome type of guy. think of the crimes you've committed that you haven't yet been caught for - but you will be. so where can you go next? where can you go where your past will not follow you?

:behindbar then Hell?

Nice to see you Moxie:blowkiss:

The link for the Idaho Journal is off-line right now, but I wanted to see it again to confirm something.

Did anyone catch that when the judge asked him if he used any other names in the past or if he had an alias or used Raven Samuel Peters and Raven said no.

Time elapses, there's words I cannot hear and commotion and an officer of the court seems to go up to the judge and then Raven leans forward and says he did use the name Raven Samuel Peters in the past three years because of a "mistake" with his Birth Certificate.

If his name was legally changed before his marriage to Janet to Raven Samual Abaroa, it's legally changed, period, so mistake or not, he misguided or purposely set forth to get a license with the name Peters.

I was told that he was not allowed to go to Mexico because he was a "convicted felon" and that also meant he couldn't go to Canada too.

I know Raven never moved to California, he never moved his furniture, or got a new address there, but he was dating someone from California, but he never lived with her, ever.

Did he purposely apply for a California driver's license in the name of Raven Samuel Peters when he started seeing the girl from California to see if he can make it through the border?

Was it an official change or was he trying to set up two identities?

Poor Kaiden. He's been dragged from pillar to post. I sure hope Janet's family gains custody and gets him to a therapist - FAST!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back