Casey Anthony Relationship History

Seebra

Reaction score
:)) JBean, I did do an advanced search on this topic but if I once again missed it, which is very possible, please delete and direct me to it if you wish).

I was once again reading JG's interview with police officers and I began wondering about something.

I read a lot of opinions about the fact that KC liked the chase, and she broke up with boyfriends when she grew bored or the excitement wore off.

HOWEVER, there are lots of facts that support that she was not the one ending these relationships, but that the men ended them, or she was forced to end them because the men did not feel the same way as she felt about them.

Case in point, Brandon S., Ricardo, I know there are others. I thought it might be a good idea to begin a discussion about each past relationship, what could have gone wrong, why the break ups, etc.

I think this gives key insight into KC's personality, as at her age relationships were VERY important in her life, and I still believe that through no fault of his own, Tony gave her reason (partial) to do away with her daughter.

Any thoughts?

I think that there is a Casey's Men thread floating around here somewhere ... also ... you need to remove last names!

IDK-I think KC was usually the one doing the leaving. She always had one foot reaching for the next boat before she stepped off of the sinking one. She wants the closeness of feeling loved, but has no idea how to maintain a relationship. She moves on pretty fast. With Ricardo, she was leaving him, but unsure how "into her" the next guy was at first and ended up back with Ricardo for a little while. She uses a lot of excuses for leaving them behind, but they are manufactured. She stirs up the hornets nest and smiles, knowing good and well that the outcome will allow her to walk away as a good girl done wrong by a bad boy.

IDK-I think KC was usually the one doing the leaving. She always had one foot reaching for the next boat before she stepped off of the sinking one. She wants the closeness of feeling loved, but has no idea how to maintain a relationship. She moves on pretty fast. With Ricardo, she was leaving him, but unsure how "into her" the next guy was at first and ended up back with Ricardo for a little while. She uses a lot of excuses for leaving them behind, but they are manufactured. She stirs up the hornets nest and smiles, knowing good and well that the outcome will allow her to walk away as a good girl done wrong by a bad boy.

I know she "left" Ricardo, but I read that it was because he wasn't serious about her. She left Jesse because she thought he paid too much attention to Caylee.

Brandon, if I remember correctly, left her. Tony was forever provoking her by teasing that he was going to leave her.

I know she constantly had another in the wings, but I think it may be because she was afraid of being alone and not because of the excitement.

I hope this is on-topic, it just always blew me away that she left JG because he "loved Caylee more than her". She didn't realize what a blessing it was to have someone accept her child as his own. The love one feels for a child is so different than what one feels for a partner.

If she wanted someone to care for her and love both her and Caylee, she would have stayed with JG. Instead she chose to throw him to suspicion because she believed his love for Caylee was not normal? Please.

I may be waaaaaay off here but I believe rather than Casey being a player, Casey had her heart broken my many men, in various ways. I think she knew she was being used at times and she hardened herself but was unable to stop the "fantasizing" of living "happily ever after".

Take her convo texts with Amy, most likely referring to Ricardo - when she said she cannot stop crying.

Take her waaaay powerful anger per Tony and his roommate when he would joke about not being with her.

Take her outburst over Brandon regarding the "miscarriage", and the needy texts with Tony after she was arrested for the first time.

That she needed Tony's number and that was the sole purpose of her call to her family from jail.

Take the texts between her and the other Tony - read between the lines. Does this make sense?

Also, regarding Jesse - she is engaged. She seems happy. He obviously loves her (she believes at the time). She begins to see his love for her daughter and a jealousy builds. She is always always searching for that elusive feeling of being the center of attention, of being a "Sharon Stone" from Basic Instinct - of being irresistible to men.

But I don't think she was irresistible to men.

I think she was being used - sex gave her gratification, but she was hollow and empty inside because the men did not LOVE her. But Jesse LOVED Caylee.

ALSO: She constantly seemed to throw other men back in the faces of her exes. Look at the No Clothes party, pics of her with other men no doubt perhaps trying to make Brandon Jealous? Telling Ricardo about kissing Tony? Introducing Tony to Jesse?

Her relationships whether with boys/men, females and family members were for validation. If she didn't get that validation, she moved on.

Only she would know what the definition of validation meant or means to her. It sure wasn't Caylee.

I think KC could not stand to be alone. The constant texting, almost always having a boyfriend and a backup, spending her days hanging out with friends, etc. I see this as a young woman whose self-worth she saw in the eyes of others and not from within herself.

I believe KC is a sociopath and I do not believe she had any emotional attachment to any of the men in her life. With JG she needed a baby daddy and with XY&Z she needed sex. She used men for what they could do for her or give her at the time. I think her infatuation with TL was nothing more than being envious of his work and school life and wanting that same life for herself -- so she attached herself to him. JMO

Her relationships whether with boys/men, females and family members were for validation. If she didn't get that validation, she moved on.

Only she would know what the definition of validation meant or means to her. It sure wasn't Caylee.

OK, but moving on would mean that she was ending the relationships due to not being validated, right?

I'm starting to think it wasn't her choice to move on from these men - it seems through reading the various interviews and content available that the men were moving on, maybe not physically, but in their own ways - she broke up with them to HURT them, which may or may not have worked. I am not so sure it was out of boredom that she was fleeing from relationships.

Again only MO.

I hope this is on-topic, it just always blew me away that she left JG because he "loved Caylee more than her". She didn't realize what a blessing it was to have someone accept her child as his own. The love one feels for a child is so different than what one feels for a partner.

If she wanted someone to care for her and love both her and Caylee, she would have stayed with JG. Instead she chose to throw him to suspicion because she believed his love for Caylee was not normal? Please.

Yeah I agree ... I was a single mom for several years and it was always my hope to find someone that had a big enough heart to love us both ... and by the grace of God I did! But this seems to be KC's MO ... she dumped Jesse because he "loved Caylee more than her" and tried to make room in his life for both of them. She was desperate to hold onto TL, who set boundries about Caylee (no staying over night) and told her that if he were ever to have kids he would want boys ... but claimed to love KC. It seems that of primary importance to her was finding someone that loved her independently of Caylee. Someone that she could have for herself ... I believe that was her motivation in getting rid of Caylee the way that she did ... making up a kidnapping story ... that way, in her mind, noone could blame her and EVERYONE would put her first again. And it seems to have worked in part, at least as far as her immediate family goes. Maybe she overestimated TL's feelings for her ... probably her biggest regret ... that she lost him.

I believe KC is a sociopath and I do not believe she had any emotional attachment to any of the men in her life. With RG she needed a baby daddy and with XY&Z she needed sex. She used men for what they could do for her or give her at the time. I think her infatuation with TL was nothing more than being envious of his work and school life and wanting that same life for herself -- so she attached herself to him. JMO

You think she used men for sex? Interesting. I was going the other way - especially reading the texts between her and Tony R.

I don't think she loved sex. I think she saw it as an annoynace. I think she liked the POWER sex gave her over men.

You think she used men for sex? Interesting. I was going the other way - especially reading the texts between her and Tony R.

I don't think she loved sex. I think she saw it as an annoynace. I think she liked the POWER sex gave her over men.

She could very well have liked the sex and the power/attention. She strikes me as a thrill seeker and what better thrill?

Also, regarding Jesse - she is engaged. She seems happy. He obviously loves her (she believes at the time). She begins to see his love for her daughter and a jealousy builds. She is always always searching for that elusive feeling of being the center of attention, of being a "Sharon Stone" from Basic Instinct - of being irresistible to men.

But I don't think she was irresistible to men.

I think she was being used - sex gave her gratification, but she was hollow and empty inside because the men did not LOVE her. But Jesse LOVED Caylee.

ALSO: She constantly seemed to throw other men back in the faces of her exes. Look at the No Clothes party, pics of her with other men no doubt perhaps trying to make Brandon Jealous? Telling Ricardo about kissing Tony? Introducing Tony to Jesse?

Excellent points. I've always gotten the feeling that Casey wanted some man to rescue her. She had that in JG, but for whatever reason, it didn't turn out to be the fairy tale she had envisioned.

I believe Jesse loved both of them with everything he had. He had no reason other than love for both Casey and Caylee to stick around after learning Casey had lied to him about Caylee's paternity. Although, things are never as easy as they seem and perhaps that's the only reason Casey could verbalize as her reasons for leaving.

I know nothing about the other men in Casey's life. Time to do some reading on them.

I think that she had relationships that were only for sex ... never any intention on her part or theirs to have a committed relationship ... and in that way, it fulfilled her need to be the primary focus ... Caylee was not a factor ... as with AR. I think that at times Caylee was a hindrance even in those relationships because she was not always available for the booty call.

She could very well have liked the sex and the power/attention. She strikes me as a thrill seeker and what better thrill?

I remember being in my early 20's, single and partying. I remember that every single guy I met seemed to want to get a woman in bed as quickly as humanly possible.

I did not go that route, which was my choice, HOWEVER, I knew how to put the breaks on at the right time without going too far or getting in too deep.

My friends and I used to laugh about how young men had one thing and only one thing on their minds.

Now this is all simply my own opinion about this part of KC's personality, but I am thinking that the thrill she got from the attention with men always seemed to lead to the bedroom -

She had a hard time saying no for fear of "losing" that attention.

What stresses this to me the most is that chat she had with Tony R.

Ohhhh, God. It is similar to chats I've had with men who wanted me to come over.

I TRULY believe she did not want to go and had no intention of going to Tony R.'s apartment, and was simply leading him on.

I sense almost an annoyance in her words about the fact that he kept pressuring her to come over. The lies about the nanny being delayed. I think she was completely not wanting to go.

I could be completely wrong. I am just posing this as an alternative insight into the warped brain she had. I have a loooong theory on how the relationships affected her and eventually held a key to the murder of her daughter.

I believe KC is a sociopath and I do not believe she had any emotional attachment to any of the men in her life. With RG she needed a baby daddy and with XY&Z she needed sex. She used men for what they could do for her or give her at the time. I think her infatuation with TL was nothing more than being envious of his work and school life and wanting that same life for herself -- so she attached herself to him. JMO

You are probably correct in that she is a sociopath and cannot have emotional attachments. She certainly had the strength to become a "changeling" at a moments notice.

OK, but moving on would mean that she was ending the relationships due to not being validated, right?
Because I have a child similar to KC, they do not "bond" with others as we would. KC's need to validate herself would never be accomplished because she could not have emotional attachments to others. She is even void of hatred. She is indifferent to everyone. When she shows physical emotion it is simply to manipulate others to think she is doing what society calls for. Hence the forced smiles, wanting to be the center focus of photos and events. Her display of the clinched fists was an error she didn't realize was happening while being taped. Her display of anger was only shown in front of family members, those she could control and be assured that none would expose her for her true self. This is more than evident in statements made by CA's family members, CA's mom and brother.

I'm starting to think it wasn't her choice to move on from these men - it seems through reading the various interviews and content available that the men were moving on, maybe not physically, but in their own ways - she broke up with them to HURT them, which may or may not have worked. I am not so sure it was out of boredom that she was fleeing from relationships.

Again only MO.

Excellent points. I've always gotten the feeling that Casey wanted some man to rescue her. She had that in JG, but for whatever reason, it didn't turn out to be the fairy tale she had envisioned.

I believe Jesse loved both of them with everything he had. He had no reason other than love for both Casey and Caylee to stick around after learning Casey had lied to him about Caylee's paternity. Although, things are never as easy as they seem and perhaps that's the only reason Casey could verbalize as her reasons for leaving.

I know nothing about the other men in Casey's life. Time to do some reading on them.

Some women who want to be rescued really don't. When they do find a man who is ideal, they find reasons to "dump" them and go after the "bad" boy image. JG would have never lasted nor would have MH in Calif.

I think that she had relationships that were only for sex ... never any intention on her part or theirs to have a committed relationship ... and in that way, it fulfilled her need to be the primary focus ... Caylee was not a factor ... as with AR. I think that at times Caylee was a hindrance even in those relationships because she was not always available for the booty call.

Hmm.. I'm not sure. I think she used sex to get what she wanted and ultimately she wanted someone to take her and Caylee in. She wanted out of the Anthony home but was not willing to do the work to get out by having a job, saving money, etc.

I get the feeling like she thought her looks and charms would be enough to entice anyone she had her claws in to take her and Caylee in. I think she was methodical in the men she chose, either their looks or future prospects. What she didn't expect was that not many 20-something males are so quick to make that kind of life altering decision. It was here where Casey realized how much of a "burden" having Caylee was.

She had love and acceptance from JG. The problem is JG obviously didn't have something Casey wanted. What that is, I have no idea. But something was missing there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back