Haleigh Home Video

Watching that is heartbreaking. :(

I hope they find her alive and well.

Was this video taken at the Mom's house or Ron's trailer? From what I'm hearing/reading, it was taken at the Mom's house. I always wondered how Ron could afford a video cam. Those things aren't cheap.

Watching that is heartbreaking. :(

I hope they find her alive and well.

I soo hope so too...I was just thinking how awesome it was to hear Elizabeth Smart found alive, how I cried tears of joy that day--I am worried may not be same outcome here as with Elizabeth..

Was this video taken at the Mom's house or Ron's trailer? From what I'm hearing/reading, it was taken at the Mom's house. I always wondered how Ron could afford a video cam. Those things aren't cheap.

he could have bought it with an income tax check,people that work usually get money back every year.

Who knows? I have gotten really nice things off of Craigslist CHEAP.
I cant believe they are being criticized for owning a vid cam. I wish I wouldve had one when mine were little. It looks like they just wanted some videos.
Maybe his parents gave it to him as a Christmas present? Or the Moms Grandparents took it with theirs. Why do people make such mean assumptions?

This video is adorable. I sure hope they find Haleigh.

That hat reminds me of a picture i saw of Jessica Lunsford. I recall is also being a purple hat, now i'll have to look for the picture. I just got the creeps when i saw it.

Why did the reporter talk through the whole video?? You can't even hear her over him....what's the point in hearing her voice to recognize if they just talk right over it??

That hat reminds me of a picture i saw of Jessica Lunsford. I recall is also being a purple hat, now i'll have to look for the picture. I just got the creeps when i saw it.

I know the hat you're talking about. She was wearing it in her main picture when she was missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back