Offering up prayers to the Cummings/Sheffield families

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
It seems like something is happening.

I think we all need to send up prayers for strength and reconciliation.

Sending my prayers for the Cummings and Sheffield families.

I've been praying for this little sweetheart to be protected from all harm and be returned quickly, as well as for the parents. I will continue to do so. Thanks for the important reminder, Pirate.

Sending my prayers to the Cummings family only. The Sheffields are a different story. I think they are the perpetrators.

I agree with you in prayer for all these people and especially for all the children.

I will not stop praying for Haleigh... Please God give the families of little Haleigh the strengh and hope that they need right now, during this very difficult time. :grouphug:

I pray for Haleigh...the others are adults that have had ample chances to turn to God on their own, yet continue in actions that show they have little respect for the rules of man or God, so if it's all the same, I'll pray for the victim. All possible perps are on their own.

I pray for Haleigh...the others are adults that have had ample chances to turn to God on their own, yet continue in actions that show they have little respect for the rules of man or God, so if it's all the same, I'll pray for the victim. All possible perps are on their own.

Possible perps? Isn't that a little presumptious?
Funny, I've always thought these were the people who need our prayers the most. Who are WE to decide who deserves God's blessings?

I pray daily for Haleigh and her family, ALL the family. I also pray for the thousands of other missing persons and their families. There is so much heartbreak and loss in this world today.

May the Lord's will be done and mercy reign on high. God Bless Haleigh.

Only on WS can a prayer thread turn into an argument....

*shakes head.

Maybe we should put prayers only, no discussion.

I pray for both sides to come together for the sake of Haleigh. I pray for peace, and I pray for a live healthy little girl to make her way home.
:blowkiss:

*shakes head.

:rolleyes: i know.......looking forward to the "alive" thread myself. :crazy:

God Bless Haleigh and her families today. They are all equally derserving of your comfort and guidance as they struggle thru these days ahead of them. And please Lord, help guide LE as they search the clues, so that they bring Haleigh home to her mother and father soon.

*shakes head.

Debate teh...........:)

After hearing that red was Haleighs favorite color, i have been lighting a little red tea light candle for her thoughout each day...to go along with the prayers, don't know if it helps Haleigh, but it has helped me and i hope it is helping Haleighs families in some small way.

I am not trying to argue and I in no way think that I have any say who receives God's blessings, I just think that the adults in this situation can handle themselves.
And I did say "possible". Not accusing or presuming. I just think that all of the positive energy that I put into prayer should be aimed at Haleigh right now, her family can fend for themselves, or rather, pray for themselves.

Sending love and prayers to the families.

Thank you, thread starter, I have to admit I got caught up in "Who done it" and forgot about prayer.

I don't think God listens to exclusionary prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth