Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
UPDATE: Crystal is NOT missing and has givin DNA.

Cadaver dogs have hit on the dumpster not far from the home. Breaking news right now

Firstcoast is reporting that she is at the trailer. We do not know what is going on.

I think bad reporting

Did HLN really say that LE didn't locate her (ie: LE never got DNA because she is missing)? I just watched HLN and didn't hear that. All I heard was she left to go to the doctor and hasn't been seen since (by reporters). LE hasn't released any statements to my knowledge about this or ANYTHING for that matter...

Did HLN really say that LE didn't locate her (ie: LE never got DNA because she is missing)? I just watched HLN and didn't hear that. All I heard was she left to go to the doctor and hasn't been seen since (by reporters). LE hasn't released any statements to my knowledge about this or ANYTHING for that matter...

Galanos was saying it.

Haven't heard nothing from LE.

Is this at all been related back to Haleigh being missing? When was the last time that the dumpster was emptied?

i do not believe 1/4 of reporting anymore...These people(reporters) do not fact check!

Sumptens Up!

I have said all along that something about this girl set my hinky meter way off the scale!!!! People do not go missing over a request for DNA in the search for their missing child. Unless of course your CMA.

Now that the whole custody hearing issue is out of the bag it makes me think that LE is keeping it so close to the vest because they think or know that this is family related although they're still calling it an abduction. I do not know if Crystal took her or harmed her, just saying somethings odd with that one.

First Coast saying she is at a dumpster with LE!!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member