2009.02.26 On the Record:w/Greta Van Susteren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
Greta will be reporting on this case tonight. In her lead-in she mentioned the dumpster. Right now she's discussing the federal budget.

I'm here waiting too

Greta only mentioned Haleigh and the budget at the beginning of the program, so hopefully, she'll get to this case soon and devote a good chunk of the program tonight to it.

I'll be waiting TIA for blow by blow, husband is watching tv.

OK our economy sucks! Lets move on and bring a little girl home already!

Greta only mentioned Haleigh and the budget at the beginning of the program, so hopefully, she'll get to this case soon and devote a good chunk of the program tonight to it.
Yes, lets hope so Leila.

This thread was started to discuss Haleigh as per GVS's show, not a chit chat thread or other.

Thanks

IMOO, I still pray for a happy ending and Haleigh home safe and sound.
Still hope.
BUT this doesn't sound good at all.
If Haleigh is deceased, I hope she is found asap.
She deseres a decent burial and her parents need some peace.

okay, Great waiting til after she does her political thing.......says in minutes............

Okay, I have now wasted a half-hour listening to her "fair and balanced" political hooey. That Palin girl should've never granted her that interview, imo. Now GVS is their newest political superstar for getting that scoop that was re-broadcast on every media outlet in the US.

Sorry, not meant to offend anyone's politics, just wish the old Greta was still around.

Oh wow, next up, story about Palin. Yippee.

Here we go.............up next (I think)............................

Greta is covering alot of other things so I don't think we will get anything new from her report tonight. :(

Greta is covering alot of other things so I don't think we will get anything new from her report tonight. :(

Yeah, I noticed she didn't say they would be going LIVE to Satsuma.

boo! hiss!

Watching them throw those bags around is making me cringe... I want to yell "that may be evidence" what are you thinking!!

Did Greta say anything about this case yet? I'm about to hit the hay..

Okay, I have now wasted a half-hour listening to her "fair and balanced" political hooey. That Palin girl should've never granted her that interview, imo. Now GVS is their newest political superstar for getting that scoop that was re-broadcast on every media outlet in the US.

Sorry, not meant to offend anyone's politics, just wish the old Greta was still around.

Oh wow, next up, story about Palin. Yippee.

Geesh! Greta is obsessed! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member