2009.02.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Brooks in for Nancy tonight :clap:

Starting out going over Lee's deposition. Casey said ZG took Caylee from Blanchard Park. ZG was communicating with Casey on myspace after Caylee taken. Lee first heard about ZG after his mother told him.

Mike Brooks - he's going through the video of Lee's deposition.

Lee laughing during the deposition and still believes Casey's story. The ZG who filed the lawsuit isn't the ZG who took Caylee.

Leticia says that Lee still believes KC. Says that Caylee was taken at JBP, not at Sawgrass. This is what LP said.

thanks panthera and leila for starting:)

It's way worse listening to LA on tape. Natasha speaking about hearing JBP from LP, never from family.

OT/ I guessed em right(bombshells)...glad MB is in tonight.

First time anyone in family has stated Caylee was taken from JBP and not Sawgrass apts. Atty John Morgan talking with Mike Brooks. Devastating blow is elimination of Sawgrass apts. Casey supposedly told Lee she'd lied to LE and ZG took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson. Most shocking to atty is when Lee told CA the story.

Most devastating blow..............KC told story about Sawgrass Apts, and then told Lee that she lied to the police and that it really happened at JBP.

And they believe this!!!

thanks panthera and leila for starting:)

It's way worse listening to LA on tape. Natasha speaking about hearing JBP from LP, never from family.

OT/ I guessed em right...glad MB is in tonight.
You're most welcome! :) I too am glad Mike Brooks is there tonight!

Another shock to Atty. Morgan is Lee laughing so much during the deposition. LA: "I have to believe my sister"

John Morgan is bothered by Lee laughing a lot. Lee says KC had a reputation in high school for lying, and she stole from the family. Lee says he has to believe his sister. John Morgan asked him "do you believe or do you have to believe". Lee said he has to believe what his sister tells him.

Psychologist says there's a lot of deception in Lee's deposition.

Mike talking with Dr. Lillian Glass about LA's demeanor and believing the Casey "kool aid". A lot of clues: head shaking "no" when speaking of things in the affirmative, body doesn't lie, so much deception during the deposition.

Man...JB has homework...

Talking about alot of deception in LA deposition, ie. body language

John Morgan is bothered by Lee laughing a lot. Lee says KC had a reputation in high school for lying, and she stole from the family. Lee says he has to believe his sister. John Morgan asked him "do you believe or do you have to believe". Lee said he has to believe what his sister tells him.
WHY??? That's what I'd like to know. Does she hold something over his head or what?? :waitasec:

I just find it so difficult to think that after all that's happened, Lee still believes his sister's story, even knowing how much she lies.

I would presume that GA and CA believe as Lee does. Just shaking my head and wondering what it's going to take for the family to face reality.

I must say "With eyebrows like that LA didn't fall from the tree". I mean I never noticed how much he looked like George.
This is sad,what's a big brother to do?

I just find it so difficult to think that after all that's happened, Lee still believes his sister's story, even knowing how much she lies.

I would presume that GA and CA believe as Lee does. Just shaking my head and wondering what it's going to take for the family to face reality.

Makes ya wonder huh?? Because it sure wasn't Caylees death!!

Caller asking how long parents have until they're forced to give deposition.

Legal panel: Dan Horowitz: unusual during criminal process, JB should shut down this civil suit even if they lose it. It's about a civil atty. getting publicity. Casey should default.

ZG's atty. John Morgan: Depositions will be taken in March. ZG had nothing to do with this matter, she lost her job, etc.

This is nuts. The fact that the As are sticking to this ridiculous story is a good sign that Casey is going down.

John Morgan................Lee's deposition shows that ZFG had nothing to do with Caylee. Says KC built a composite from his client who went to the Sawgrass Apts., and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni