JR's Introduction letter from friends..

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
This excerpt taken from JR’s support site:

Friends to Elect John Ramsey Committee-

“Because of his life experiences, both professionally and personally, he is uniquely qualified to help Northern Michigan and the issues that are important to us”

Ned: So I guess because his daughter was murdered in his own basement that “qualifies” him to help Northern Michigan? WHAT QUALIFICATIONS?????? The fact that he was an entrepreneur and had his own business, yet after the murder of his daughter could not find work, because NO CEO or President in ANY corporation would be stupid enough to hire a man who refused to take a lie detector test during the investigation of his own murdered daughter? Please tell me just WHAT qualifies John Ramsey to run for office?

“It is our strong belief that Ramsey has the experience to serve, the compassion to lead, and has a voice that will be heard.”

Ned: A voice that will be heard? How did that voice in any way help in the investigation of his murdered daughter? What voice? The voice that complains they are out of money? The voice that asks citizens of Michigan for campaign funds? The voice that set up and ask for donations for a foundation that did nothing to help any children? What has HIS voice done in the MEMORY of his dead daughter????????

excerpt

It's good to have friends isn't it?

Belief, strong belief, fervent belief, delusion, one step at a time.

Nedthan Johns said:
This exert taken from JR’s support site:

“Because of his life experiences, both professionally and personally, he is uniquely qualified to help Northern Michigan and the issues that are important to us”

Ned: So I guess because his daughter was murdered in his own basement that “qualifies” him to help Northern Michigan? WHAT QUALIFICATIONS?????? The fact that he was an entrepreneur and had his own business, yet after the murder of his daughter could not find work, because NO CEO or President in ANY corporation would be stupid enough to hire a man who refused to take a lie detector test during the investigation of his own murdered daughter? Please tell me just WHAT qualifies John Ramsey to run for office?

“It is our strong belief that Ramsey has the experience to serve, the compassion to lead, and has a voice that will be heard.”

Ned: A voice that will be heard? How did that voice in any way help in the investigation of his murdered daughter? What voice? The voice that complains they are out of money? The voice that asks citizens of Michigan for campaign funds? The voice that set up and ask for donations for a foundation that did nothing to help any children? What has HIS voice done in the MEMORY of his dead daughter????????

His voice hasn't done anything in the MEMORY of his dead daughter but lead investigators down false paths in order to save his sorry butt along with Patsy's.

Yep, he be qualified to serve. He's really good at word games and lying. All the qualities of a politician. However, I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on Earth!

Nedthan Johns said:
This exert taken from JR’s support site:

Qualified????? To do what??????

After the incident in Atlanta, and the UNLOCKED gun cabinet in addition to the lifestyle he has chosen of UNLOCKED doors, he isn't even qualified to babysit let alone care for an ENTIRE COMMUNITY!

Compassion?

He didn't even show compassion to his wife or children during those few horrifying hours (after the cover up, he couldn't even FAKE being compassionate toward his family)

What a croc!

Very very good points Ned!

Remember John already knows who killed his daughter....The world killed JonBenet. You, me and 4 or 5 million other people did it.

It is our strong belief that Ramsey has the experience to serve, the compassion to lead, and has a voice that will be heard.”

The last part is true... his voice has been heard...on allllll the good talk shows. Still doesn't qualify you to make decisions running a community. You'd make an excellent celebrity, but what qualifies you to understand laws and rules, commerce and so on?

Experience to serve.....I missed where John has run for office before....does he have any political experience? None that I know of.

Compassion to lead.....I don't understand the choice of the word 'compassion'...I don't find John compassionate at all. He's a cold fish. You'd think better words like 'courage' to lead, 'skill' to lead would be used. Anyway my point is...John ought to fire the letter writer.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....Ned, Patsy probably wrote it! You know how she likes to exaggerate.

hmmmm...interesting. Not definitive but interesting.

“It is our strong belief that Ramsey has the experience to serve, the compassion to lead, and has a voice that will be heard

It's that early/earlier...no birth/no hope/no hope thing happening again. And 'our' - well make what you will those who can...

He wasn't very compassionate when he made Patsy take commuter flights to NIH without him while she fought her cancer. And he had a plane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back