IN - Shanna Jones-Vogt, 28, dies of gunshot wound, McCordsville, 28 Feb 2009

I'm interested in seeing how this case evolves. Not enough info right now for me to even make a stab at a guess of what happened.

My hinkey meter is wondering about this. Would not be the 1st time a man is 'injured' but alive while the wife ends up dead.

Not a good sign when the story starts to change..IMHO.

From the link that ckwood32 provided in post # 5:

"New details emerged Monday in the case of a woman who apparently shot her husband before turning the gun on herself in an alcohol-fueled incident.

Police said the couple was together and had been drinking before the shootings early Saturday morning at an upscale Geist home."

Still waiting to see how this evolves. But the changes in the story line are interesting.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090303/NEWS02/903030341/1195/LOCAL18

More interesting reporting on the incident:

"But, police said Monday, the evidence in the weekend death of Shanna Jones-Vogt, 28, matches her husband's story that an alcohol-induced personality change led her to take the pistol from the nightstand of their home near Geist Reservoir and begin firing.

Charles Vogt III, 44, and his new wife had been enjoying Friday evening at home, drinking some alcoholic beverages, police said. But about 1:30 a.m. Saturday, Vogt called 911, saying his wife thought he was her ex-boyfriend or ex-husband. She had shot him and then aimed the gun at her head, investigators believe.

"Listening to the 911 call, her husband repeatedly says, 'She thought I was her ex. I kept telling her I wasn't, but then she shot me,' " Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputy Vicky Dunbar said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back