2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not read the entire depo, just reading the ending of it, I must have missed this part. Anyway, it was interesting to read JM say to Lee, he was trying to hurry up and finish because he knows Lee is a "happy hour type of guy". Previously when Lee was asked about KC's use of alcohol, he replied there was not that much drinking, and that she is normal, just like he is. I think JM had his number and enjoyed implying that Lee may need to hurry and get down to the bar. I'll have to go over that part of the video and see if Lee gives away any facial expressions of anger, I wonder if he even caught it.

Then JM catches Lee talking about writing something down, taking notes, which leads to JM telling Luka that he will subpoena those written notes since he certainly has them...Luka probably was kicking Lee under the table ! Then after Luka says it's no problem getting the notes to them, either JM or Mitnik says "hey the truth is the truth"..LOL !

Hows this for "evasion"...
Q: And your mom's been keeping notes too ?
A:Oh yeah I mean we've all been doing it.
Q:Has she turned those notes over to law enforcement ?
A:They've been through your house so many times, they'll take what they want and they were leaving stuff that we're like why the heck didn't you take that, that's just as relevant....

There's that intelligence coming out, Lee knows what is relevant to law enforcement and he knows what evidence they should take and what they should leave behind ! This reminds me of CA and her directions to law enforcement as to how they should run their investigation..The apple does not fall far from....

I haven't read the entire first section of this discussion yet, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. Does anyone remember when we discussed the possibility of the bracelet Lee was wearing for the memorial service being one that is designed to hold cremated remains? Have you watched the videos of his deposition? I believe we were bang on in that theory.

I haven't read the entire first section of this discussion yet, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. Does anyone remember when we discussed the possibility of the bracelet Lee was wearing for the memorial service being one that is designed to hold cremated remains? Have you watched the videos of his deposition? I believe we were bang on in that theory.
When I saw the bracelet, in the video of the deposition, I thought that it very well could contain the cremated remains of Caylee. I have never actually seen this type of jewelry, but I do wonder if Cindy's request for George to "pick out some jewelry" was for that purpose.
I was surfing the net for cremation jewelry and this bracelet is similar to the one Lee was wearing, his was gold..

http://www.funeral-urn.com/cremation-jewelry-titanium-bracelet.aspx

I am puzzled... How did/does? LA know... how.... KC .... Identify's
ZFG ? By a Picture ?
************************ DID KC ever ~ Ever ~~~
make a composite SKETCH of the person by her own
Description... of the
REAL = ZFG
? ? ? ? ? ?
If my child was taken... In my presence.... By a Man/Woman etc ....
I would try to describe... I would L@@K at pictures...
I would have someone make a SKETCH.... as close as possible...
I would have NG ~ GVS ~ Today Show ~ Good Morning America ~
J E R A L D O ~ NBC ~ ABC ~ CBS ~ F O X NEWS ~ ~ ~ CNN ~ HLN ~

Everybody.... DR PHIL >>>>> O P R A H ~~~~~~~~~

AMBER ALERT ~~~~ AMERICA's MOST WANTED ~ ~ John Walsh

LE ~ FBI ~ Missing Kids ~ ~ ~

I would " B E G " " F I N D * MY * CHILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry, I just don't get it...
I don't see ---------------- ANYTHING to LAUGH ~ about ~
if my niece was missing...
Much less *DEAD* ~~~ That is SERIOUS ! ! !

*** I'm Just Ticked off = these adults failed to protect this child
and these adults...........are failing to bring
J U S T I C E to the KILLER of the murdered CHILD ! ! !

They should want * W A N T * the Murderer to PAY ! ! !

They should WANT the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

God Bless Everyone who is trying to bring JUSTICE
for
G O D's LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !

Thanks!
jjgram

**** This is NOT a laughing matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twocents:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am puzzled... How did/does? LA know... how.... KC .... Identify's
ZFG ? By a Picture ?
************************ DID KC ever ~ Ever ~~~
make a composite SKETCH of the person by her own
Description... of the
REAL = ZFG
? ? ? ? ? ?
If my child was taken... In my presence.... By a Man/Woman etc ....
I would try to describe... I would L@@K at pictures...
I would have someone make a SKETCH.... as close as possible...
I would have NG ~ GVS ~ Today Show ~ Good Morning America ~
J E R A L D O ~ NBC ~ ABC ~ CBS ~ F O X NEWS ~ ~ ~ CNN ~ HLN ~

Everybody.... DR PHIL >>>>> O P R A H ~~~~~~~~~

AMBER ALERT ~~~~ AMERICA's MOST WANTED ~ ~ John Walsh

LE ~ FBI ~ Missing Kids ~ ~ ~

I would " B E G " " F I N D * MY * CHILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry, I just don't get it...
I don't see ---------------- ANYTHING to LAUGH ~ about ~
if my niece was missing...
Much less *DEAD* ~~~ That is SERIOUS ! ! !

*** I'm Just Ticked off = these adults failed to protect this child
and these adults...........are failing to bring
J U S T I C E to the KILLER of the murdered CHILD ! ! !

They should want * W A N T * the Murderer to PAY ! ! !

They should WANT the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

God Bless Everyone who is trying to bring JUSTICE
for
G O D's LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !

Thanks!
jjgram

**** This is NOT a laughing matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twocents:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are right, it is NOT a laughing matter. The Anthony's have not produced a composite drawing of this Zenaida, that they claim took Caylee. This is something they could do on their own, without law enforcement and you would think that if they REALLY believed such a horrid person existed, there would be a drawing. There would also be an outcry on the part of the Anthony's that their daughter is in jail for this murder while the real killer is roaming free. Good point !

You are right, it is NOT a laughing matter. The Anthony's have not produced a composite drawing of this Zenaida, that they claim took Caylee. This is something they could do on their own, without law enforcement and you would think that if they REALLY believed such a horrid person existed, there would be a drawing. There would also be an outcry on the part of the Anthony's that their daughter is in jail for this murder while the real killer is roaming free. Good point !

The Anthonys can not produce a composite of ZG, they have never seen her. Only Casey could do that - and there's not a chance in Hades of that happening.

The Anthonys can not produce a composite of ZG, they have never seen her. Only Casey could do that - and there's not a chance in Hades of that happening.
Yes Casey could have had that done, IF there was such a person.

She could have petended and drawn something herself (with cute little heart motifs)

But I think LE could see it would be a waste of resources.

The LE artist would have been forgiven for stabbing her with his pencil after hours of nonsense.

I know LE wouldn't engage in a senseless composite of a fictional person, but if the Anthony's really believed, as they say they do, they would have had a composite done themselves by now. I am sure most people, if they really thought this kidnapper/murderer was out there, would move heaven and earth to find her, especially if their daughter was sitting in jail accused of the crime.

I know LE wouldn't engage in a senseless composite of a fictional person, but if the Anthony's really believed, as they say they do, they would have had a composite done themselves by now. I am sure most people, if they really thought this kidnapper/murderer was out there, would move heaven and earth to find her, especially if their daughter was sitting in jail accused of the crime.

Great point!

With Lee's recent depo it's clear the family is going to go the "Casey is innocent" route. The problem with that is, they are not exhibiting the behavior of a family in this situation..no outrage over the killer being on the loose and going unpunished and no outrage over the wrong person being in jail. Can you imagine if you had a loved one in jail on murder charges and you really believed they were innicent ? Would you not visit them for fear of saying something "wrong" ? I think this is the main point we were trying to make.

Please explain how the A's could have a composite sketch done of someone they've never seen?

She could have petended and drawn something herself (with cute little heart motifs)

But I think LE could see it would be a waste of resources.

The LE artist would have been forgiven for stabbing her with his pencil after hours of nonsense.

Not only would the sketch artist have been forgiven, he'd probably have been applauded.

Early in the case there were rumors that a sketch was done but LE didn't release it because they didn't want the public searching and falsely accusing people.

Not only would the sketch artist have been forgiven, he'd probably have been applauded.

Early in the case there were rumors that a sketch was done but LE didn't release it because they didn't want the public searching and falsely accusing people.
Did you hear if the pic resembled anyone?

Possibly the Elephant man? with bits from everywhere.

When Casey was out on bond she could have described this person to a sketch artist, did not have to be LE. When I say the Anthony's ,I mean Casey would have to give the information, the family would most likely have to pay for the drawing, if there was a cost involved. This is where I get the Anthony's, and their part in putting a drawing out there. Of course all this could never happen, because there is no other killer. With all of the flyers, bracelets, T-shirts the Anthony's have sold, I would think they would, in a heartbeat, pass out a picture of the real killer, if there was such a person.

When I saw the bracelet, in the video of the deposition, I thought that it very well could contain the cremated remains of Caylee. I have never actually seen this type of jewelry, but I do wonder if Cindy's request for George to "pick out some jewelry" was for that purpose.
I was surfing the net for cremation jewelry and this bracelet is similar to the one Lee was wearing, his was gold..

http://www.funeral-urn.com/cremation-jewelry-titanium-bracelet.aspx

If that is what she ment, then why not say so? I mean, they know what is being reported and said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member