DOES ANYONE have a link to KC's photobucket account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL_Zero

Reaction score
i just spent the entire hearing trying to find it and pretty much missed everything.
EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!!

thanks! i combed through the million pages of "casey's photobocket" thread and missed watching pretty much all of the hearing!

i didnt miss much though. a bunch of rambling, inconcrete decisions, and a bunch of looking at the back of heads.

hehe.

thanks.

NOPE wait, i just went through and clicked on ALL of the links in that thread and NONE worked!

Can someone quickly explain how Photobucket works?

If I take a slew of pictures of my niece, sign up for a Photobucket account, and then upload them to "my" account, are they viewable by anyone who happens to search my name (or username)?

Is there an option to set the account to private (similar to myspace)?

Just wondering....if Casey had more than one account, and the one with the questionable pictures was somehow marked "private", wouldn't someone (like her friends) have viewed these at some point before Lee presumably deleted them? Wonder why no one has sold their story of what they saw PRIOR to Caylee missing to the tabloids?

you can set it private by photo or by album i think.

the hearing today two different people said they went to kc photobucket and saw that pics were still up but for some reason i cant find a link to it or find anyone who has it!!

Someone had a file download of everything from her account...it took a long time to download...let me see if i can find it. Honestly, though most of the stuff is like icons, not really pictures of her or caylee

omg thank you.
been spinning my wheels on a hundres sites, all linking to
s160 blah blah icons157

in my own photobucket account i saw that the user name had to be included in urls and i couldnt find one that had anything other than icons157 where the user name should be.

yaaaay
:blowkiss:

There must be "other" photos that the public is not privy to at this time.

Baez must know about the current photos that are circulating in the internet....he is making a stink out of the other, more compromising photos that OSCO has or had, imo.

I'm trying to think of any other usernames she may have used besides "caseyomarie" and coming up short... does anyone remember other usernames that have been referenced?

i was surprised that few were saying during today's hearing that the account was still up and photos were visible.

via this link
http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/caseyomarie/?start=all
there arent any icons up there anymore,
but there are still party pics and very few of caylee

if she took down icons (or had someone do it) then why leave these pictures up?
it seems an odd selection....

i was surprised that few were saying during today's hearing that the account was still up and photos were visible.

via this link

esp. with the boob-grabbing pictures still up there.

Go to the thread called "Casey's photobucket" the first comment has a downloadable zip file that has EVERYTHING she had on there. A lot of the stuff has been deleted since. The file takes a while to download, she had tons and tons on there

oh ive got the zip, im just wondering what pictures were "still up" that they were referring to in today's hearing.

via this link

I think someone wiped out the entire acct and then put pics that had been seen already because the 2nd pic uploaded was one of her and Tony and that should've been on page 1 not page 3

I think she picked out the pics to get put in there like "oh I look cute in this one,I'm so hot in this one it has to get put in"

I'm trying to think of any other usernames she may have used besides "caseyomarie" and coming up short... does anyone remember other usernames that have been referenced?

I was having the same thought.

I tried:

kaseyomarie
timer55
cays234
casey
LA (first and last name)

although if theyre private I doubt we would be able to see them anyway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni