2009.03.02 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Remember our moderators only want discussion of Caylee's case... :)

Hello,

BOMBSHELL - Casey in court in full ankle shackles - Fighting to prevent the release of 1,000's of Photos - the photos are embarrasing

Starting off tonight on Caylee. "Bombshell" tonight ~ Casey in court today to fight the public release of 1000s of photos; defense claims privacy concerns should block their release; photos "embarrassing" showing Casey partying after Caylee goes missing. Also jail video of Casey after hearing remains found.

Judge blocks defense motion: photos will be released.

Anthonys in court today. Trial date set for Oct. 12.

Judge Denies defense motion - Photos will be released - CA & GA were in court today

Trial date set down for Oct

Lee..."I believe what my sister tells me"

Didn't he say his sister was a liar?

Why is everythng so "Amusing" to Lee...?

He gives me the creeps...

Defense claims Casey tricked into attending party (?)

Banner on screen: Wild, sexy party pictures to be released now!

Lee has an uncanny ability to laugh at inappropriate moments.

He sure does.....

I remember during his interview with LE he was laughing when they were discussing the decomp smell in the trunk........There's something wrong with that

Nancy..."What photos could possibly worse than what we've already seen"?

Paraphrased

Yeah,,,,,,I'll bet ZG told her to go

Whatever Jose....

Jean Casares reporting: More party pictures than what's been released already; JB doesn't want irrelevant photos released; question, what is relevant or irrelevant?

Jean Cazaras............she was in court and the judge was shown what photos have already been released to the public, and what photos have not been released. Jean said the judge acknowledged that he can see why there's an objection to the unreleased pictures.

My comment..........those photos HAVE to be extremely bad!

Gah, I HATE IT when that happens. :rolleyes:
:floorlaugh:

Susan Moss: all photos are relevant because they go to motive that Casey didn't want Caylee around anymore so she could go out partying. Only question is how prejudicial they will be.

I checked the Orlando Sentinel website a little while ago and they're saying they'll release the photos shortly.

Natisha Lance: video of Casey in jail when remains found is prejudicial against his client, per JB it was a set up.

Showing video clips of Lee's deposition. Were your parents ever worried about not seeing Caylee for a month?

Showing video of Casey in court today in "conservative business attire" (it was??? :waitasec:)

Caller asking if anybody in court to support Caylee? Nancy answering cases she prosecuted the victims family was always there supporting the state's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member