510 users online (135 members and 375 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    I don't think so, either.
    So BRING 'EM!!!

(maybe they are too naughty for OS to post? )

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?
    If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.
    Ah, having them in a private album makes perfect sense. Thanks.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

# 65 looks like an ad for some type of "work". There is the one "racy" one in her swim suit as well...#68. I think it's more than this though...

I thought it was settled on the hearing thread that these were nothing new?

Quote Originally Posted by suziq View Post
    if they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. Afaik anyways.
    afaik ?

My question is, who has these photos right now? Wouldn't JB have to request them in order for them to be released to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO
    lol, you have to wonder!

The Chefs hat Caylees wearing in pic #105 reminds me of an item found at crime scene. Cannot remember where I saw it. I'll try to find it...

In The Forest With The Top Down

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    LOL

Nothing terribly "new".

Quote Originally Posted by sc2714 View Post
    My question is, who has these photos right now? Wouldn't JB have to request them in order for them to be released to the public?
    They have been all over the net, picked apart and discussed from almost the beginning. They've been public all that time. They were never private.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    afaik ?
    As far as I know.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Maybe Casey didn't want THESE released because she is making faces in them and doesn't look pretty.

Seriously, if that is it????????? I'm assuming somewhere there are some that only "special" friends had access to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    afaik ?
    As far as I know.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast