Anthony's did not tell Police New Zenaida Story

manatee

Reaction score
Lee confesses that no one told police about new Zenaida story about blanchard park!
I believe this is a huge problem for the Anthony's. Lee admits they witheld this info from police. Wow!
anyone have thoughts on this? This may be why they all have attorneys and why the anthony's do not want to do a deposition with Morgan.
Morgan is a genius!

Im sure LE has heard it though, they probably don't believe it LOL along with her gazillon other lies

This is just one of many blunders they've all made. They probably never thought twice about it. They've so tightly sealed themselves off from entertaining any notion or any evidence that KC has played a role in Caylee's death, and now they're reduced to lying under oath. I say "they" because I think GA and CA's postponenent of their depositions was strategic... so they could see how Lee answered the questions and match their answers to his.

This civil deposition is really putting the A's in a tight corner. It's poetic justice, in a way.

Personally, I think GA will crack during questioning and spill his guts. I just don't think he can put out of his thoughts what KC did to his precious granddaughter.

Personally, I think GA will crack during questioning and spill his guts. I just don't think he can put out of his thoughts what KC did to his precious granddaughter.

i pray to god that happens. maybe being out of ca's precence he will feel more inclinded to tell the truth.

I don't think so ..

George is Cindy's puppet ..
She'll never let him "crack" ..

Remember ~~~ LA told LP that KC Said:
ZFG took Caylee at J Blanchard Park... She Gave me instructions...
to follow... and ZFG & sister Samantha took her... along with Samantha's 3 children...
OK >>>> Small car... 2 adults... 3 children... add on CAYLEE.....
where was " CAYLEE's C A R S E A T " ?
KC just let them drive off.... cause they gave her instructions...
they put her child in a car / with out a car seat.. and drove off...

then KC was busy "READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ! ! !" and then
could NOT DIAL "911"....
because she might be late... to meet TONY at the
BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO..... Guess that was 1 of the 1st INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

WOW !
THis is unreal !

So the minute that LA found out the new News of J Blanchard Park

he told LP and his Mom CA/ and Dad GA.................

but they did "NOT" tell the P O L I C E/ Sherriff.......... or

F B I / or K I D F I N D E R S/ or TIM MILLER>>>>

or PI mr Casey !

So.... the A's family statement.... "YOU PEOPLE ARE N O T doing
anything to find our little girl ! ! !" ................... well it
helps to start at the PLACE the little girl was reported to LE
as last being "SEEN" by her own mother... with the ZANNY/NANNy
Babysitter ZFG @ the SawGrass Apts at the stairs..................

soooooooooooooo there you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A G A I N !!!!!

W H A T is the "TRUTH" & What is the "LIE"

or........................... KC is it * ALL * "LIES" !!!!! ? ? ?

that's how it L@@KS ! because if you Believed the ZFG J Blanchard Park Kidnapped ~ instructions Theory "STORY" would it be
an *IMPORTANT* piece of information ~ Valuable to the
SHERRIFF & LE & FBI +++ since the FBI are the people who

L@@K for KIDNAPPERS and what about those
KID FINDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DID THEY SEARCH J BLANCHARD PARK
for CLUEs ?

& did GA & CA & LA & Private I DC go back to that
TAMPA Hospital...and Police Report of accident that ZG & Sister
had ?
WHERE ARE THE REPORTS that the PI

L@@Ked where KC said ! ? ?
Just wondering.
Just wondering !

JMO

jjgram

................ ?

to follow... and ZFG & sister Samantha took her... along with Samantha's 3 children...

could NOT DIAL "911"....

WOW !
THis is unreal !

or PI mr Casey !

that's how it L@@KS ! because if you Believed the ZFG J Blanchard Park Kidnapped ~ instructions Theory "STORY" would it be

for CLUEs ?

had ?

Just wondering.
Just wondering !

JMO

jjgram

................ ?

:clap::clap::clap:

...and getting that tattoo "it's a beautiful life" must have been in the instructions too!
ugh...sick

JJGRAM, I love you. :blowkiss:

IMO, it doesn't even matter.
If LE thought there were any credibility, they would have gotten to the bottom of it. I'm sure they watch NG and listen to LP like most of the rest of us. :D

Thanks EmmaMom ~~~

G~~~~~~~~~~~ W H I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!

these lies........
on & on & on & on...............................................................
" " " " ...........................................................

but I appreciate you helping me
Helping to S E E K ~ JUSTICE ~ ~ for Little ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! ! ! !

MURDERED @ age 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She
did NOT KILL HERSELF !!!!
She
did NOT lie ! ! ! !
She ~ CAYLEE Deserves the REAL MURDERER TO PAY W/JUSTICE !!!!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * * ~

Oh yeah sure - happened at Blanchard Park not Sawgrass, but no one was told? Their arrogance in thinking that we would believe these crazy stories is amazing to me. I can't wait until trial - can you imagine how hard it's going to be for the entire A family to remember all their convoluted lies? One of them will have to screw up, and hopefully all the untruths will unravel into reality.

could NOT DIAL "911"....

WOW !
THis is unreal !

or PI mr Casey !

for CLUEs ?

had ?

Just wondering.
Just wondering !

JMO

jjgram

................ ?

Yes! I think this blunder by LA of admitting under oath that they did not reveal such crucial info to LE is going to come back and haunt them. THIS IS HUGE! HUGE! This is not a silly detail. This is about the supposed kidnapper who took Caylee...wth were they thinking? This is not hearsay from LP, this is a statement under oath by LA now. Wow, just Wow!

Yes! I think this blunder by LA of admitting under oath that they did not reveal such crucial info to LE is going to come back and haunt them. THIS IS HUGE! HUGE! This is not a silly detail. This is about the supposed kidnapper who took the Caylee...wth Where they thinking? This is not hearsay from LP, this a statement under oath by LA now. Wow, just Wow!

OK...you and JJG have a very good point.
I'm so used to dismissing anything that comes out of their mouths. *sigh*
Yes...the fact that he (they) kept information from LE and admitted it under oath...that's pretty BIG.

I agree that it is big that nobody in the family told LE.

I also think it interesting that Cindy sent P.I. DC out to search on Suburban (with a probe and shovel) not J. Blanchard Park.

I agree that it is big that nobody in the family told LE.

I also think it interesting that Cindy sent P.I. DC out to search on Suburban (with a probe and shovel) not J. Blanchard Park.

GOOD POINTS! no wonder they have attorneys! Now I understand. They are in deep S***!

LP told NG that Caylee was kidnapped by ZFG at BP, many months ago. I believe that the female bodyguard overheard or was told this story from being at the A's house. Does anyone else remember this? I don't think at the time that anyone in the A clan validated this.

If a "kidnapper" had taken Caylee and given Casey the instructions she has claimed to her family-I am 100% sure that THE number one instruction would have been DON'T TELL LE MY NAME! Now, in the telling of the Sawgrass story and then the telling of the Blanchard Park story, one fact remains the same-her name was Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales. If said kidnapper had indeed given instructions and Casey was told NOT to go to LE period...then what must the kidnapper have thought when she saw her name plastered all over creation? How was THAT following the script Casey dear? And how were you protecting Caylee again from the big bad babysitter? By revealing her rank, name and serial number? It doesn't wash Casey and the fact that you nor anyone else in your family told this NEW improved story to LE says it all. First YOU did not call the police when you claim Caylee was originally kidnapped by ZFG at Sawgrass and THEN you and your family do not bother to clue LE in to the fact that -Oh yeah, it wasn't where I said, it was somewhere else where Caylee was kidnapped from...So what NOW becomes a NEW lie from the original statement?

It did not happen at Sawgrass
Driving around for hours looking for her
The time frame she stated when she dropped Caylee off-Lee narrowed that quite a bit
The circumstances surrounding the alleged "disappearance" ALL different

and yet

NOT ONE OF THEM reported ANY of that to the police, and yet everyone is expected to believe that all or even any of that ludicrous tale is the truth?

Judge Strickland was right, Casey and the truth ARE strangers, and as a matter of fact I am beginning to believe the entire Anthony family are strangers with the truth.

If a little girls very life hung in the balance, and this family had believed one single word of any of that, then they would have told the police. They knew it was not true. Heck, maybe THAT is the story they all came up with together, and they are sticking to it...

Regardless...

Makes you wonder about Casey's nonchalance when the "find" occurred at Blanchard Park when LP was doing his search there...IF in fact her daughter HAD been abducted there, then you would think THAT little scene would have caused a similar reaction as the find on Suburban Drive...

Hmmmm....

Casey KNEW that was not anything to do with Caylee at Jay Blanchard because she KNEW where SHE herself had put her and it wasn't in the park.
Add on another kidnapper and her children

LP told NG that Caylee was kidnapped by ZFG at BP, many months ago. I believe that the female bodyguard overheard or was told this story from being at the A's house. Does anyone else remember this? I don't think at the time that anyone in the A clan validated this.

yes, this is true. LP was in NG saying this but LP said a lot of things... NOT UNDER OATH. However, LA has now said UNDER OATH, that there is a different Zanny story that they never told LE about.

To hear Lee tell why they did not share this info he seems to be saying that they were not getting along with LE or did not like the direction that LE was taking the investigation, so, since we are not getting along with them and further, we don't like them and they don't like us, we are not sharing any more VITAL and CRITICAL information with them...Boooo Hooooo!!!!

The truth of WHY not one single Anthony family member went to the police with this information is KEY to unraveling the entire tale. WHY did they not share this with the police? WHY? WHY? WHY?

IF

They were SO worried about Caylee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave