Anthony L. went undercover for OCSO early on **REVISIT**

Didn't we know, or atleast suspect this already? Perhaps the news outlets should follow this site.

Oh no.. more motions for JB to file and more people for him to throw under the bus!!

:dance: awesome.
apparently TL is not the average d-bag i assumed he was.

me -->:loser:

also, does this mean we're getting those 1000 soon?

SHEESH, they should have wired him up and sent him over for "sleepovers" at the A household (ala Annie). Just joking, of course...

BRING ON THE DOCS!!!!!!!
:woohoo:

Shout out to TL, btw. I knew he wasn't a scum bag. :)

ETA: And to think he's the ONE she wanted to talk to her first night in the pokey. :floorlaugh:
I'm sure she's AWFULLY fwushtrated now.

So LE suspected Lee was in on it way back when....lol.

I'd like to see a video of KC's reaction to this bit of info! :cool:

Hmmm - maybe explains why his MySpace mood was "Nauseated" in July.

Oh TonE!!! You're gggggggreat! I suspected or rather, hoped! I hope you got some good stuff.

SHEESH, they should have wired him up and sent him over for "sleepovers" at the A household (ala Annie). Just joking, of course...

OOOOOOHHHHHH.....think there's a chance that IS why AD went on that little sleepover, her hat ended up ripped in the trash, and her statements have not been released ???? Wouldn't that be something? LOL

OOOOOOHHHHHH.....think there's a chance that IS why AD went on that little sleepover, her hat ended up ripped in the trash, and her statements have not been released ???? Wouldn't that be something? LOL

yeah! ita!
if they sent tony in undercover then who knows who else they might have sent?

Wow. But I can't imagine Lee would spill any beans to TonE. Guess we'll see.

Maybe this is what Luka's "my client may be charged with obstructing justice" was all about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back