2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

-LE wanted TL to show them the route he took to pick up the perp on Chicksaw- 23 June.

-This is the day they got the gas cans from the shed.

-TL states that SHE put the gas cans in her trunk, he didn't smell anything at the time.

i got the impression he was trying to say it was a fake kind of cry

sitting on the edge of AL's bed and "crying' while watching the grandfather visit video hit home with me. She was crying because she knew what she did to beautiful Caylee.

MOO

Melanie

isn't this this the date that ga questioned her about the "missing gas cans" out front of their house??????

sitting on the edge of AL's bed and "crying' while watching the grandfather visit video hit home with me. She was crying because she knew what she did to beautiful Caylee.

MOO

Melanie

i think he says this happened before the last time he saw the baby.
or maybe that was when she cried over his moving joke.

its sort of hard to understand, uh, like, umm, him. ;)

isn't this this the date that ga questioned her about the "missing gas cans" out front of their house??????

i think this is the day she STOLE the cans, prompting him to ask on another, later, date.

MOO

Melanie

He said she did this before the last time he saw Caylee. What video is he talkign about since the video with her great grandfather was taken the day before she went missing.

How come the detective didn't clear this up?

okay - super weird.

a little while ago someone posted a link to download the TL interview where he relives the gas days and also mentions her fake crying.

now wesh is putting up a link but the pdf is only two pages long, and its page 11-12 from that document.

wth????

ETA- found the original link and it was for wftv. here's the growing list of wftv docs: http://www.wftv.com/news/18861990/detail.html#-
i wonder if maybe they are putting up more complete docs.
way too lazy right now to download all theirs and compare number of pages.

i got the impression he was trying to say it was a fake kind of cry

Yes, as I was reading Tony's remarks about KC crying while watching the final video of Caylee and G-Grandpa and comparing it to her tears when he told her he wasn't returning from NY, it occurred to me she could have been practicing her crying over Caylee for the day when she was finally found. You know, a rehearsal.

Tony said her crying wasn't real tears unlike the time she went nuts and sobbed about his permanently moving to NY. He said it was more like the "crying and wiping" she did with Baez at her side the day she was indicted for Caylee's murder. Those indictment "tears" looked fake to me. So was she practicing while watching the Caylee/Grandpa video? I'd put nothing past her. Surely she must have practiced her reaction to the child's death for future reference. Ya' think????

BTW, the WFTV version of TL's interview is 56 pages.

i think he says this happened before the last time he saw the baby.
or maybe that was when she cried over his moving joke.

its sort of hard to understand, uh, like, umm, him. ;)

She cried about the moving to NY joke before he last saw the baby.

The gas cans incident happened after the last time he saw Caylee. He last saw her at The Cheesecake Factory about June 11th or 12th. (page 35 aka 3880)

No, it's not the same day GA confronted KC about the gas cans. That was later.

He said she did this before the last time he saw Caylee. What video is he talkign about since the video with her great grandfather was taken the day before she went missing.

Tony is talking about the last video of Caylee with Grandpa from June 15th. He's actually speaking of several different events during this interview, so don't get confused (easy to do). He mentions the day he was talking about moving to NY. He mentions the day they took the gas cans from the A house and filled her car. He also mentions a third day when KC was "crying" while watching the video. Then there was the second running out of gas incident on June 27th.

Read carefully and you'll see. It's kind of like you need to add your own paragraph breaks. Lots of different events being spoken of in this one interview.

Hey, Bond, thanks for the pings map of the car location.

I wish LE had asked him to elaborate on this watching the video and crying incident. Probably they've discussed it with him in other interviews, but what happened? Did he see her crying and just roll over and go back to sleep? Did he ask her what was wrong, and if he did, what did she say???

LE mentioned three prior interviews with AL to AL on this transcript. I have only seen one other interview with AL. Are they still holding onto the other two?

Also, I think KC probably DID have nightmares about killing Caylee and I think she was probably crying over that video with the G-pa. From what KC's friends observed and from pics and videos we've seen of KC with Caylee, I think KC DID love Caylee in her own sick demented way. Just not enough to protect, nourish, and help her thrive. The jealousy over her daughter was a much stronger emotion.

She loved Caylee so much that she triple bagged her and threw her into the woods and left her there for six months until someone else found her. She loved Caylee so much that she ran out and get a tatoo celebrating her new beautiful life. :banghead:

They did do a lot of followup on this issue..It took place on their way to Amscott after leaving the spot the car ran out of gas the first time.

It's clear here he's talking about her crying over HIM & not CAYLEE.

The link & page # is below.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862199/detail.html

pg. 33

Page 3899: Tony doesn't recall ever seeing Caylee with a white backpack with monkeys on it, he remembers Caylee's backpack as pink and then said he knows she was "really into" Dora the Explorer.

He said KC got all worked up when he teased her but when he asked about Caylee's whereabouts, KC would calmly say, "She's with the nanny" or "She's with my mother". (top of page 36)

Tony didn't see Caylee very much, so he could have seen only one or two backpacks. They said Caylee had several of them.

Remember when TL said Casey woke from a nightmare crying? She told him the dream was about his leaving for NY (I think it was about murdering her daughter). Do you think her being up early crying over the laptop video was sparked by another nightmare? How close were these two incidents?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back