Taylor and Skyla Memorial Website

Very nice memorial site. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings to the person who created this web site. Such a kind and thoughtful thing to do!

Please check out the website. It would have been Skyla's 12th birthday today. There is a wonderful picture sent to me by the principal of Graham school of the balloon release they did on Friday in memory of Skyla. Two balloons attached to each other and floated away, together, until they could not be seen any longer. How beautiful is that!!!

The website has a gallery and guestbook up now, in case you want to make a comment!

The picture says a thousand words doesn't it??

Lauren, you did a fantastic job! What a thoughtful and wonderful thing to do for these two girls.

Lauren, you did a fantastic job! What a thoughtful and wonderful thing to do for these two girls.

Sorry I have not been on in awhile and just caught this. If you are referring to the website, I unfortunately, cannot take credit for it. Another member created the website in memory of the girls and composed all the music you can hear playing. Those songs were written after our trip to Weleetka and were all inspired by the memories we shared while there.

I only received the pic of the balloons from the school principal and gained permission to allow my friend to post them on his website. The picture was too beautiful not to share with everyone. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back