Ron C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
***Notice***

No posting of random names or RUMORS you may have found/read on the Internet. This includes links to random MySpace pages.

Family, Friends, or Locals in the Haleigh Cummings Case may want to check out our thead here in the Parking Lot.

thank you Tom's girl

No more questions for tonight, just prayers.

Those were some generous patrons. Two tattoos--is the one on his back new also? And now he's going to get the one on his chest fixed too? Well, I guess we all deal with anxiety in different ways. :waitasec:

The tat on his back did not look new to me.
No, the one one his back isn't new from hearing what Doc, the 'inker' says in the video.

Not unusual to have your 'tat's touched up, filled in with color, dates added, or changed completely.

It seems evident from Ron's choice of tattoo's that family is very important to him.

Have not heard anything about Ron this weekend. Does anyone know how the family is doing? Is he still out puting up flyers? TIA

This has no bearing on anything, but i really like the lettering on his Haleigh tat.

feed back please

Ron said in an interview that he does not have friends or enemies. Do we know who Ron's closest friends are? We have heard alot about families, what about family friends and aquatencence's? any ideas?...

I sincerely hope that all his friends and enemies have been checked out!

I am just grasping at straws after reading what the Forensic Astrology is showing us...:(

The first thing that popped into my head after reading the Forensic Astrology thread was the latest subpoenaed DNA tests for IIRC, all family/friends who had been in that house.

Hmmm...he's not wearing one during the Geraldo interview.

Why is Ronald wearing a wedding ring?I wonder if Misty him and got married,they could with her parents permission,right?Has anyone checked records?And I wonder why he never got a tat of Jr's name.I'll check and see if he had a wedding ring on before the tattoos in Tampa.

It could be a family members ring too. Maybe is father or grandfather.
I wear my Grandmothers wedding rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member