2009.03.10 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Bombshell ~ is a plea deal on the table?

Looks like Nancy will get back to Casey and Caylee after another topic...

Talking about Casey now and prosecutors questioning how JB is being paid.

Casey writes a note to state: won't take a plea for a crime she didn't commit. She lashes out at prosecutors.

Sue Moss: 'A plea deal for real would be a steal' ~ doesn't she have a way with words???

Have we seen the document that KC filed?

Did I hear incorrectly? Did they just say Casey has made around a quarter of a million dollars?

Did I hear incorrectly? Did they just say Casey has made around a quarter of a million dollars?
I would guess at least that much. Blood money IMO.

ETA: Still not enough to hire and keep that team. Nope, some thing else has to have been worked out.

Now showing video of Casey's jailhouse visits/calls..."waste, huge waste".

Natisha Lance: only plea offer we've heard of was the limited immunity offered months ago

Playing more of jail video with GA telling her "you're the boss".

Nancy now showing a copy of the sworn affidavit signed by Casey where she's angry at prosecutors and states she did not commit the crime.

Still talking about where JB is getting his money from.

"The police didn't even give me 24 hrs. to help them before putting me here (in jail)" ~ Casey :rolleyes:

Caller thinks it's strange with all the photos/videos released there's none of Zanny the Nanny.

Could JB have made KC believe there was a deal on the table when there really wasn't one? And then did JB encourage KC with her decision to turn it down?

Could JB have made KC believe there was a deal on the table when there really wasn't one? And then did JB encourage KC with her decision to turn it down?

Anything is possible in this case.

The Imagi-Nanny made her do it -- it was in the script.

Plea deal? - wot plea deal? KC Imagi-Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23