Trajectory Dolls

Looking forward to viewing your trajectory dolls.

adding photos. ****WARNING THESE ARE GRAPHIC PHOTOS***
Okay not sure if this is how I'm supposed to link photos. I was asked to color the dowels for more depth. The red is exit wounds, other colors are entrance wounds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28561152@N07/?saved=1

When you see this, it sure puts a different perspective on things. The way these girls were shot-up is horrible.

I do not understand why OSBI cannot get a handle on this murder. I personally believe OSBI knows a lot more than has been revealed. The horrible death of Taylor and Skyla CANNOT go unsolved. OSBI MUST know something and I hope they do. I pray they do!

It certainly looks like Skyla tried to run.

It also looks like the shots to Taylor's face were from a moving vehicle.

It just makes me sick. Precious girls...

GiGi, you did an amazing job with the dolls! Thank you.

Those poor girls!! Damn, the person or persons who did this to them!!

Well done. A very useful project. It really helps in understanding the autopsy reports.

Thank you AGiGi for taking the time to do that for us, it was appreciated.

Does anyone know which way the girls were lying when found? Face up or face down?
Were they both found lying the same way or was each girl found lying differently as in face up or down?

Does anyone know which way the girls were lying when found? Face up or face down?
Were they both found lying the same way or was each girl found lying differently as in face up or down?

If iirc, both were found face up. (supine position) Taylors legs were very slightly in the road. Skyla was found more (interior) towards the barbed wire fence. Skyla was in a supine position, her head was facing southwest, approx. 5 feet west of Skyla.

If iirc, both were found face up. (supine position) Taylors legs were very slightly in the road. Skyla was found more (interior) towards the barbed wire fence. Skyla was in a supine position, her head was facing southwest, approx. 5 feet west of Skyla.

It seems to me, if the girls were both found face up, that the frontal shots
would have been fired after the girls were felled. If that is the case, wouldn't there have been shoe prints near the bodies because the killer/killers would have to have been standing almost over the bodies to fire these shots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back