FL - Zachary Johnson, 17 mos, beaten to death, Lakeland, 12 March 2009

What is wrong with people! Innocent children, innocent, defensless children! All because he wouldn't sit down at the picnic table.

Poor little Angel. Rest in Peace Zachary Cole Johnson. I hope justice is given out to the maximum.

Matthew Robert Wyrosdick
Offense: Aggravated Manslaughter-Child
Offense: Aggravated Manslaughter-Child - Count 2
Sentencing Date: 8/28/2009
Sentence 1: 15 Years
Sentence 2: 5 Years
Incarceration Date: 10/1/2009
Current Release Date: 2/12/2024

i guess thats the best you can hope for off that ridiculous charge.

Reading that confession, in no way do I believe that man was trying to get this sweet precious baby to 'come around'. I believe he was continuing to brutalize him throughout. Vicious, vicious animal.

Poor sweet little baby, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace, Zachary.

Matthew Robert Wyrosdick
Offense: Aggravated Manslaughter-Child
Offense: Aggravated Manslaughter-Child - Count 2
Sentencing Date: 8/28/2009
Sentence 1: 15 Years
Sentence 2: 5 Years
Incarceration Date: 10/1/2009
Current Release Date: 2/12/2024

This is incorrect. I read his record wrong. There was only 1 Aggravated Manslaughter charge with a 15-year sentence. The 5-year sentence is Probation. His Current Release Date has been changed to: 01/13/2024.

I find his confession so ridiculous. I first posted this case so long ago, and I read his statement to remember what happened. The whole thing is full of "accidents." He accidentally banged his head no less than four times? Accidentally dropped him from six feet twice? Shook him to revive him from the shaking?

It's ridiculous, and I'm sad they didn't take this to trial. This was the non-confession confession. He should be in prison far longer than he will be. I bet he's out in five years.

I find his confession so ridiculous. I first posted this case so long ago, and I read his statement to remember what happened. The whole thing is full of "accidents." He accidentally banged his head no less than four times? Accidentally dropped him from six feet twice? Shook him to revive him from the shaking?

It's ridiculous, and I'm sad they didn't take this to trial. This was the non-confession confession. He should be in prison far longer than he will be. I bet he's out in five years.

i wish he'd have 6 or 7 'accidents' behind bars :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back