Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here, and keep in mind a few things that are OFF LIMITS!
  • posting of random MySpace pages
  • posting Rumors
  • bashing or name calling of case 'players'

Repectively snipped from kiki’s post (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3462303&postcount=697) …
“…She may well have resented Haleigh on a number of counts. For the full-time caretaking responsibility at such a young age herself. For interfering w her freedom and former lifestyle, when her peers and crowd she'd hung out w were still drinking and drugging. And while Junior may not have remembered living w Mom and could so easily have accepted her as his new surrogate mother, perhaps Haleigh was not as quick to call her "Mommy." And for the longtime bond Haleigh shared w, and the hold she had over, daddy, and the obstacle she may have quickly come to represent to their otherwise idealized "perfect future together."
Since the first time I saw the photo with Grandma Cummings, GGM, Haleigh, Misty and RJ I have been uneasy about Misty’s body position in the pic. I didn’t know how to put what I was feeling into words but you did. Thanks!

Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind
Misty's 30 Hours of Interviews Show Inconsistencies
Posted By: Ashley Coleman Posted By: Gary Detman Created: 3/16/2009 12:03:59 PM Updated: 3/16/2009 12:05:32 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...3905&catid=295

Thanks Always....I brought it up here so more can see it! IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN.

This is my major question and I hope that someone has the answer. Misty says she got up for the bathroom/drink/cause Haleigh got up etc. She then sees the light on, and the door is open. Has she EVER said she went outside to look for Haleigh around the yard? I know the whole Haleigh is afraid of the dark excuse...doesn't matter...a child is gone in the night and the door is open. WHY wouldn't you go outside and call her name and look around the yard, driveway, and neighbor's yards?

This is my major question and I hope that someone has the answer. Misty says she got up for the bathroom/drink/cause Haleigh got up etc. She then sees the light on, and the door is open. Has she EVER said she went outside to look for Haleigh around the yard? I know the whole Haleigh is afraid of the dark excuse...doesn't matter...a child is gone in the night and the door is open. WHY wouldn't you go outside and call her name and look around the yard, driveway, and neighbor's yards?

I don't recall her saying that she got up because Haleigh got up, but as to the other part of your question, she has never once indicated she did anything more than look at the door and then call Ron, who was just pulling into the driveway, and then called 911.

I'm thinking we will have a POI soon, based on this article: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133905&catid=295

This is the same article in tehcloser's post above. 30 hours of inconsistent answers. Very interesting. Why did RC say, on GMA, that LE said Misty was not a suspect? Merideth specifically pointed out that RC had asked the question of LE and that they had talked about it (LE & RC). I thought that was really odd because LE had already started saying that Misty was inconsistent.....

Hmmmmmm,

Salem

I don't think Ron specified when it was that he had talked to JM and heard that Misty wasn't a suspect. It might have been earlier when the world was the suspect, or they might have got an answer that really meant "yes but we don't want you to lawyer up yet".

TN said on NG that the reason of the delay calling 911 was that Misty was looking for her inside the house, closets, playroom etc. before RC came home. No mention of looking at her outside the house, despite the open door. One'd think that the open door would direct the thoughts outside the house but maybe Misty thought that Haleigh would open the door to go outside, come back in because it was too dark, then hide in a closet where it was also dark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-WToKgOB3M&feature=related
(is this another inconsistency? On today show misty did not give me the impression that there was any time spent looking before Ronald came home)

If the reports about Misty being out and the neighbour's report hearing yells after 2 o'clock is true, it might have been Misty returning home, looking for Haleigh outside the house and the inconsistencies about what time she woke up, what she did first and how long it took for Ronald to arrive might stem from attempts to cover that it was actually a longer delay calling 911 because she panicked having been away from home.

I'm thinking we will have a POI soon, based on this article: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133905&catid=295

This is the same article in tehcloser's post above. 30 hours of inconsistent answers. Very interesting. Why did RC say, on GMA, that LE said Misty was not a suspect? Merideth specifically pointed out that RC had asked the question of LE and that they had talked about it (LE & RC). I thought that was really odd because LE had already started saying that Misty was inconsistent.....

Hmmmmmm,

Salem

First, it was not GMA, it was the Today show. Second, the article doesn't say 30 hours of inconsistencies, it says 30 hours of interviews which show some inconsistencies. Third, not sure about this, going by memory, but I don't think Ron said LE said Misty was not a suspect, he said he doesn't think she is a suspect. Misty herself says she doesn't think they consider her a supect. And according to LE, no one has been cleared, but they said she holds the key to the investigation. That makes sense because she is the last one known to have seen her.

First, it was not GMA, it was the Today show. Second, the article doesn't say 30 hours of inconsistencies, it says 30 hours of interviews which show some inconsistencies. Third, not sure about this, going by memory, but I don't think Ron said LE said Misty was not a suspect, he said he doesn't think she is a suspect. Misty herself says she doesn't think they consider her a supect. And according to LE, no one has been cleared, but they said she holds the key to the investigation. That makes sense because she is the last one known to have seen her.

However, I think LE suddenly started making the statements about their frustration with Misty because of Ron's statement, to clear the air and make it known that Mist is inconsistent. IMO, they've all but labled her a POI.

I'm with you on this one Suzi. They've just stopped short of calling her a POI or suspect. But just short. I can't remember the last time LE has put pressure on a witness through the media like this when there wasn't a very significant reason.

There have been rumors that M was out of the house - but where? Does she have friends? Did I read that she may have been at a party or at someone's else's house? If so, why hasn't anyone come forward? Certainly a child's life is worth something to anyone who could be a witness that M was absent from the home.

I'm with you on this one Suzi. They've just stopped short of calling her a POI or suspect. But just short. I can't remember the last time LE has put pressure on a witness through the media like this when there wasn't a very significant reason.

Kat - I think it is the time line. 7pm to 3am! I think most of us have thought 10pm to 3am. So, they must have some serious questions as to when this happened ... or maybe just normal questions.

Misty is consistently inconsistent.

I have a feeling that Misty is always inconsistent about everything. It may be because she is being deceptive but I really am starting to think that that is just the way that she is. Add to that that it really does look like she a POI in LE's eyes and the media is ripping her apart. I really did think that she was guilty-- I've changed my mind.

It is, though, very frustrating because if she didn't have these communication and comprehension issues LE would have more to go on.

I don't think Ron specified when it was that he had talked to JM and heard that Misty wasn't a suspect. It might have been earlier when the world was the suspect, or they might have got an answer that really meant "yes but we don't want you to lawyer up yet".

It seems odd to me that they haven't lawyered up. Especially now when it seems like is turning into a custody fight between Ron and Crystal.

I was just going to post that video, kidz...seems Misty has refined her story. I don't like how TN has innuendos all the time when she talks about how good a mother Misty is...:doh: taking digs at Crystal.

Maybe it is me, but I just find it odd that everyone keeps saying how much Haleigh just loved MC. She was only in their lives for what??, the past 6 months??? Who was in their lives before MC?? Surely there was another teen!! What I am getting at is that I do not think that Haleigh was all that into MC in only a 6 mo. time period....too many women with Daddy in the childs life....MO I would like to know more about life before MC....

Although M may be street wise for her age, I don't know that this translates into being smart. She has little education, doesn't seem to understand a lot, and seems to confuse things even more. IMO she may not know what happened.

Was she at home the entire time? I'm still out on this one. However, IMO she's not smart enough to have foiled LE this far into the investigation. It is possible that LE knows more than they're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member