Actress Natasha Richardson UPDATE has passed away after skiing accident

:( omy this does not sound good at all. She's been in the business for so many years too. One more prayer added to my bedtime tonight. TY SuziQ

Sending prayers for Natasha, Liam and their children.
I immediately thought about Sonny Bono when I read this.
I hope she makes a full recovery. She's so pretty. :)

My prayers are with her and her family. Miracles happen and I hope they happen for her.

This is very saddening one moment enjoying "FUN" then such a horrible accident. I pray for her recovery and her family. This reminds us of how precious life is and we never know what is around the corner.... May she recover in time. She is such a wonder actress and appears to be a great Mom and a lovely wife.

OMG-Prayers to her and her family. I remember being so bitter when she and Liam Neeson hooked up. I think he is one of the most beautiful men on the planet and could see immediately why they made such a good couple.

I love her work. I pray for her recovery.

Canadian news is reporting the same, that her injuries are not 'traumatic'. This provides step by step details of her beginners slope lesson & how she went to the hospital. This doesn't sound like grave injuries thank goodness! She got up from her fall, went to her room and eventually told staff she's not feeling well and they got her to the hospital.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...sha_Richardson_090317/20090317?hub=TopStories

A couple of tabloids are now reporting her death. But I don't see it reported in the mainstream media.

You know they are reporting here that she just wasn't feeling well after her fall and there was no visible trauma. I have a friend whose little 5 yo boy died this way. He fell and hit his head. There was a small bruise but nothing significant AT ALL. She gave him some boo-boo kisses and sent him on his way. Shortly after, he soiled himself and fell into a deep coma and ultimately died.
The doctors said he just hit his head exactly right and all the swelling and damage went inward as opposed to outward which was his demise.
Sounds like the same thing.
Terrible

Maybe she didn't actually have an accident. Maybe she had a brain "incident" or something. I'm not sure what that would be.
Mont Tremblant said Richardson fell on a beginners trail during a ski lesson and later reported not felling well.
. . .
Richardson was getting a private lesson and that she said she was fine at first.
"An hour later she said she didn't feel well. She had a headache, so we sent her to the hospital," Lacasse said. "There were no signs of impact and no blood, nothing."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jay-EEHR_emw-tg1NXbgx3lwO5qgD96VTDNG0
I hope the reports of her death are wrong!

ETA -- I was cutting and pasting while JBean was posting. If I'd have read her post, I probably just would have "Thanks'ed" it instead of posting.

Geez, such conflicting media reports. I'm going to keep looking. Thanks everyone that has been posting the latest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back