2009.03.17 Issues:w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Crystal was just on there talking and she was saying she has no reason to lie about anything that Junior said. She said that RJ told her the second week that she had him that the man was black and that his shoes squeeked when he walked. He also mentioned something about the couch.

Oh and get this one you guys she also said that Misty deals drugs.

Crystal was just on there talking and she was saying she has no reason to lie about anything that Junior said. She said that RJ told her the second week that she had him that the man was black and that his shoes squeeked when he walked. He also mentioned something about the couch.

Oh and get this one you guys she also said that Misty deals drugs.

I'm almost positive she said that RJ said that the "couch was bounicing" ....so that means that he was ON the couch????? Which brings up the question of whether he was still awake and watching the movie since Misty just said this morning that she put him on the couch to watch his movie that night. OR...he fell asleep there and woke up to the bouncing and squeaky shoes and someone taking Haleigh outside.

I'm almost positive she said that RJ said that the "couch was bounicing" ....so that means that he was ON the couch????? Which brings up the question of whether he was still awake and watching the movie since Misty just said this morning that she put him on the couch to watch his movie that night. OR...he fell asleep there and woke up to the bouncing and squeaky shoes and someone taking Haleigh outside.

omg I just had the most horrible thought and it makes me sick to even be typing it. If he saw a man bounching on the couch then what if he was doing something to Haleigh right there hence the reason her shirt was found in the back? Cause I mean what if RJ just didn't see Haleigh?

I hate to say it but I thought the same thing. Or maybe it was Misty's visitor and Misty bouncing on the couch.

JMO

Wow.........I just saw the video of R & M going in and out of the court house for the first time..........that was so odd.........Ron looked mad as Misty ran to catch up with him. I won't say anymore but didn't look like a happy couple.

I hate to say it but I thought the same thing. Or maybe it was Misty's visitor and Misty bouncing on the couch.

JMO

At least I was not the only one that had that thought. Even thinking about that Haleigh could have been on there makes me want to cry for the little girl. I'd pray that it was Misty and not Haleigh but the thing is Haleigh is small enough that RJ might not have seen her.

I have to re-watch this on dvr.

I guess we have to be thankful that Haleigh is still in the news.

Crystal did not hire a PI? Is this one of those, someone hired him on her behalf? She is receiving alot of credit for the new HaleighBug foundation and command center, all the while throwing some Very serious accusations around. I just don't see how this can help Haleigh.

I think the "couch was bouncing" being mentioned now after all this time is rather convenient. It is huge and yet Crystal or Rj didn't say a word about it before. It is very disturbing if it is true, but disturbing if it isn't true and she is implying this instead, imo!!!!

I think the "couch was bouncing" being mentioned now after all this time is rather convenient. It is huge and yet Crystal or Rj didn't say a word about it before. It is very disturbing if it is true, but disturbing if it isn't true and she is implying this instead, imo!!!!

It is HUGE. We don't know that she hasn't told LE this though. We don't know ANYTHING about what LE knows.

That statement and the one about Ron catching Mistie with drug users made my jaw drop. IF this is true..I take back everything I've said about Mistie just being a confused child.

It's disgusting if you ask me. And people will believe her. :snooty:

IMO she is turning every interview she does into a Jerry Springer episode. All this will bite her in the arse when people start looking into the types of things Crystal and her brother/fiance are doing.

IMO she is turning every interview she does into a Jerry Springer episode. All this will bite her in the arse when people start looking into the types of things Crystal and her brother/fiance are doing.

Not only that but it gets better and better each time she goes on TV.

Is this the same little boy that many said was too young to know what Daddy marrying Misty meant. Naw it can't be

The RJ story is evolving as weeks go by. First it was man in black squeaky shoes, then the next week it was black man in black with squeaky shoes, few weeks later it is black man in black with squeaky shoes and a bouncing couch. Why not the entire story the first time round?

Crystal did not know about the command center until done deal.

I had the resources and wanted to help," Regan said, "So we set goals, made a list and are getting it done."

"He did everything," Sheffield said Monday. "I didn't know anything about it until they told me it was going to be done."
Along with a fresh coat of paint, the former hot dog stand will soon contain donated desks, carpet and curtains.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/17/news/news01.txt

I think it is great that there is a command center but I feel like anyone should be welcomed there and not just one side of the family. This should be about Haleigh.

I have to re-watch this on dvr.

I guess we have to be thankful that Haleigh is still in the news.

Crystal did not hire a PI? Is this one of those, someone hired him on her behalf? She is receiving alot of credit for the new HaleighBug foundation and command center, all the while throwing some Very serious accusations around. I just don't see how this can help Haleigh.

I'm not seeing the program, but are we speaking of a couch in the livingroom? How would JR know if it was bouncing, if he's asleep in the master bedroom?

I'm not seeing the program, but are we speaking of a couch in the livingroom? How would JR know if it was bouncing, if he's asleep in the master bedroom?

Misty's changed her story. She's now saying that the children wanted to watch different movies. She set Haleigh up with one movie in the bedroom and JR up with other movie in the living room. At some point, JR left the living room and came into the bed with her.

The same way Crystal saw bricks of marijuana in Ron's house but she'd never been there. It's all bunk.

Maybe people will start realizing that she doesn't have angels flying out her rear.

See I dont get that vibe from her. Crystal has had no inconsistincies in anything she has said. Not only that but has pretty much admitted about her past doings. She hasn't denied anything about her past.

Also Crystal has only had RJ twice sine Haleigh went missing because she gets him every 2 weeks so I believe this.

Just to stay accurate. He is her step-brother/fiance'.

This isnt the thread to get into it on but there are plenty of inconsistencies coming from Crystal, but they are overlooked because some believe she is a battered woman.

JR was interviewed by professionals right away, and it was said that he changed his story several times depending on what questions were asked of him. The man in black to the black man changed in between times she saw him, so even if he just added the couch this weekend to the story does not explain why the man in black morphed to black man in black.

See I dont get that vibe from her. Crystal has had no inconsistincies in anything she has said. Not only that but has pretty much admitted about her past doings. She hasn't denied anything about her past.

Also Crystal has only had RJ twice sine Haleigh went missing because she gets him every 2 weeks so I believe this.

She has always said two movies, people just assumed she meant one movie after the other. Also she has always said she layed down with JR in the big bed around 10 -10:30. So not sure story is changing there, I also assumed that Jr was already in the big bed when she layed down with him but maybe he wasnt and they both went to the big bed at 10-10:30.

Misty's changed her story. She's now saying that the children wanted to watch different movies. She set Haleigh up with one movie in the bedroom and JR up with other movie in the living room. At some point, JR left the living room and came into the bed with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member